Mira Advance Low Pressure 9.0kW
£320.00 (Inc. VAT)
- White & Chrome
- Large on/off button,
- Backlit buttons and an audible bleep to aid navigation
- The slide bar features a friction bracket that can be adjusted with one hand
- Phased shutdown flushes hot water from the tank to make it safe for the next user
- An integrated pump provides a strong and consistent flow at low pressure (minimum 80mm head pressure)Thermostatic temperature stability keeps showering safe for all the family
- Adjustable Temperature Limit gives the option of selecting a preferred maximum temperature from 8 different settings including a BEAB Care setting
- The RNIB endorsed Advance Flex features a large, colour contrasted rotary lever with a large loop to allow
the user to easily change the temperature
- British made, every single shower undergoes a rigorous set of tests to check against its product specification
- Shower Head and slide bar
- 2 Year Guarantee
Key Technical Information
- Power Rating Availability: 9kw
- Plumbing System Compatibility: Low pressure supply
Important: This is a pumped electric shower for installation onto gravity fed cold water cisterns. It is not suitable for installation directly onto cold mains supplies.
Mira 2 Year Limited Warranty
The Mira guarantee covers the original purchaser & installation. Mira charges a nominal call out fee (around £80) for non-product faults (such as damage or issues arising from incorrect installation, improper use, inappropriate cleaning, lack of maintenance, limescale, frost damage, chemical attack, corrosion, system debris or blocked filters) or if the engineer finds no fault. The product must be installed and maintained per the instructions.Repair under this guarantee does not extend the original expiry date for either the replacement parts or the shower.
Mira Advance Low Pressure 9.0kW Video
£320.00 (Inc. VAT)
Also Worth Considering
Contacted Plumbworld for a low pressure shower and picked a Mira unit as the most suitable for my use.I purchased on line and it was despatched the following day arriving the next day. I had it fitted within a week and straight into use. It is a perfect unit for us OAPs easy to operate and control as well as good to look at.
We are very pleased with our new shower. It is really attractive and fits well with our new shower enclosure. And we get a great shower!
This is about the 4th shower we have tried, but this one is excellent for my disabled husband. Only wish we had bought this one first!
The shower is fixed in first floor still waiting to use but i fopund cheapest in plumbworld. delviered very quick .