Mira Advance Flex Thermostatic Electric Shower 9.8kW - 1.1785.004
£313.55 (Inc. VAT)
Features and Benefits:
- Thermostatic control for safe and comfortable water temperature
- Maximum temperature safety feature
- Audible alerts
- High contrast visuals
- Matte finished panel
- Easy to operate controls – easy grip buttons and handles
- 3 different spray modes
- Clearscale Pro technology – limits limescale for a longer lifespan
- Adjustable maximum temperature setting between 41 and 48 degrees
- Includes phased shutdown system for a safer shower experience for all
- WRAS, BEAB, KIWA UK, and RNIB approved
- 2 year warranty
Mira have taken great care in the design of their Advance Flex Thermostatic electric shower, and it really shows. Built with the whole family in mind, this is a shower that has safety at its core, especially for vulnerable users. Mira used research and in-depth interviews with users, Occupational Therapists and specialist organisations such as the RNIB and Skin Health Alliance to create a user-centric shower experience.
Features for the visually impaired are included on this model, including high-contrast visuals on critical touch points. These visuals really stand out on its anti-glare panel, which decreases light reflection. The shower’s central controls are large and simple to operate, making them suitable for everyone. What’s more, the various settings and temperature dials are highly tactile and make an audible click when operated.
Everything about this shower is designed with you in mind. A sleek and slimline construction makes it’s easy to install and use, and it’s sure to look great in any bathroom.
Thermostatic Temperature Control means you can rest assured that the temperature won’t suddenly give you a too hot or cold surprise. You can also select from four different maximum temperature settings to get the perfect warmth when showering, and maximum safety.
A phased shutdown system means that any remaining hot water is flushed from the tank after use, ensuring the next user can safely shower.
Mira Clearscale Pro™ technology greatly reduces limescale buildup, making the shower better-performing and longer-lasting.
Mira’s Opti-Flo Pro™ system delivers consistent shower performance all-year round, regardless of the water pressure.
A 110mm showerhead with three spray modes means you can experiment to find the spray pettern that feels the best for you.
Cleaning is a simple task thanks to a spray plate that can be effortlessly removed and wiped down.
A 2-year manufacturer guarantee is included with the Mira Advance Flex Thermostatic Electric Shower, giving you the peace of mind to get set up and use your shower without issue.
Includes the Following:
- All shower fixtures and fittings.
- Installation and User Guide, including checklist and installation template.
- 2-year guarantee giving access to support from the Mira helpline and engineers.
- Cold mains feed
- Supply Voltage : 230v + 10%
- Supply Rating : 45 amp
- Terminal block connections : Maximum 16mm2
- Water entry points : Right (Rising, falling or rear with an elbow)
- Cable entry points : Right (Rising, falling or rear)
- Inlet connections: Brass inlet connector. ½” BSP Male and 15mm compression fitting
- Outlet connections : ½” BSP Male
- Minimum maintained pressure : 0.5 bar (1.0 bar BEAB Care)
- Maximum maintained pressure : 5.0 bar
- Maximum static pressure : 10.0 bar
Mira 2 Year Warranty
The Mira guarantee covers the original purchaser & installation. Mira charges a nominal call out fee (around £80) for non-product faults (such as damage or issues arising from incorrect installation, improper use, inappropriate cleaning, lack of maintenance, limescale, frost damage, chemical attack, corrosion, system debris or blocked filters) or if the engineer finds no fault. The product must be installed and maintained per the instructions.Repair under this guarantee does not extend the original expiry date for either the replacement parts or the shower.
Mira Advance Flex Thermostatic Electric Shower 9.8kW - 1.1785.004 Video
£313.55 (Inc. VAT)