Mira Advance ATL Flex Thermostatic Electric Shower 9.8kW White / Chrome
Safe, precise, thermostatically controlled showering for total peace of mind. Inclusively designed for easy use by everyone. Advance ATL Flex is so safe it's earned a BEAB CARE mark - and so user friendly for blind and visually impaired users it's endorsed by the Royal Institute for the Blind. Flex brings extra flexibility with a rotary lever and colour contrasting panels plus extended fittings.
- Endorsed by the RNIB & BEAB CARE mark approved
- Easier to use, extended temperature control lever (Audible click on the temperature lever )
- Large colour contrasting levers & buttons
- Raised areas to aid navigation
- Back to wall cover design
- LED backlit flow and on/off buttons
- Thermostatically controlled to with +/- 1 degree
- Advanced temperature limit (ATL) - 8 different maximum temperature settings
- Maximum temperature of 48°C
- Flow reduced to one button / 2 settings
- Delayed shutdown
- New Advance shower fittings - Wall or Corner mounting options
- Smooth slide bar with easy glide operation
- 4 spray handset - Start, Soothe, Force and Eco
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee
Key Technical Information
- Plumbing system Compatibility: Mains Cold supply
- Minimum running Pressure: 0.5 Bar ( Recommended 1.0 bar for optimum perfomance)
- Power Rating Availability: 9.0kW and 9.8kW
- Inlet Connection: ½" BSP male & 15 mm compression fitting
- Outlet Connection: ½" BSP male fitting
Mira Advance ATL Flex Thermostatic Electric Shower 9.8kW White / Chrome Downloadable Documents
£320.14 (Inc. VAT)
Mira Advance ATL Flex Thermostatic Electric Shower 9.8kW White / Chrome ReviewsPrevious
This shower looks great with its blue lit buttens and sleek design. The new longer shower rail is very sturdy and allows a greater range of nossel hights. It has all the safety features you could dream of and the best bit is the shower it gives you. It produces a good strong sray, much better than others i have tried. Overall it is an outstanding package with its great looks, performance and build quality.
Ordered this Mira shower to replace a much older style which had become faulty. Ordering system, delivery and confirmation details was very good, delivered on time. Easily fitted with no extra work to do to existing pipework or wiring. Shower up and running within a few minutes after final installation. Would recommend this company for price and service.
I bought this for my 82 yr old mother to go with a newly installed L/Level shower tray .... its ideal ! Thermostatic , easy to use controls ( push button and large handled rotating dial ) , a riser rail that can be taken really low . Of course its a mira so it expensive but the quality makes it worth the spend.
I bought this for my 82 yr old mother to go with a newly installed L-Level shower tray .... its ideal ! Thermostatic , easy to use controls ( push button and large handled rotating dial ) , a riser rail that can be taken really low . Of course its a mira so it expensive but the quality makes it worth the spend.
Bought this a replacement for an earlier model. All connections were in the same place and so installation was completed swiftly, shower up and running in an hour. Just had to drill 2 new holes for riser rail, which covered the existing holes. Build quality superb, as always with Mira.