Mira 415 Combiforce Mixer Shower EV (Exposed Valve) White & Chrome
The Mira 415 Combiforce Shower is an exposed design that’s ideal for using with high pressure hot or cold water systems, fully modulating combination boilers or instantaneous gas water heaters. Before buying this shower it’s advised that you talk to your installer or call the Mira customer service line for more details.
The shower has a contemporary design and an easy-use exposed valve control.
Features and benefits:
- Maintains a balanced pressure to keep the shower temperature consistent at your initial selected temperature. This will continue throughout the duration of your shower, even if there are variations in the supply pressure coming to your shower. It will always be a comfortable and enjoyable experience.
- Safety is increased as the shower temperature cannot be accidentally turned up to dangerously high temperatures thanks to the maximum temperature stop. However, this can be overridden through the use of a discreet push button.
- The flow delivers a strength not unlike a power shower, but without the pump. This is the case because this shower is specifically designed for use with high-pressure water systems. Uses Mira Magni-flo™ to boost the flow strength.
- This purchase includes Mira Response power shower fittings. This includes three pleasurable spray patterns; Champagne, massage and start.
For use with the following plumbing systems:
- Fully modulating combination boilers.
- Instantaneous gas water heaters.
- Unvented mains pressure hot and cold water.
Mira 415 Combiforce Mixer Shower EV (Exposed Valve) White & Chrome Video
Mira 415 Combiforce Mixer Shower EV (Exposed Valve) White & Chrome Downloadable Documents
£259.97 (Inc. VAT)
Mira 415 Combiforce Mixer Shower EV (Exposed Valve) White & Chrome Reviews
Bought this product to replace an existing one. Bought the existing model about 7 years ago and it has worked excellent. Went to replace existing because it was not working correctly but it turned out to be combination boiler. This was such a good price and the existing was looking discolourd so replaced it. All fittings the same all done in 2 hours. Looks good and works perfect.