Mira 415 Combiforce Mixer Shower BIV White & Chrome
£99.97 (Inc. VAT)
If your water system is a high pressure hot and cold water supply, or a fully modulating combination boiler/instantaneous gas water heater, the Mira 415 Combiforce Shower will be a suitable and superb choice. It’s a highly durable model with a sleek modern design and a pleasing white & chrome finish.
The Mira 415 Combiforce is specifically designed for those with a high pressure hot and cold water supply, or with a fully modulating combination boiler or instantaneous gas water heater (please check with your installer or call Mira Customer Service for details).
- Pressure balanced to maintain a constant showering temperature, even with variations in supply pressure, making the showering experience consistent and enjoyable at all times
- Maximum temperature stop limits selection of an unsafe temperature, which can be over-ridden by the use of a discreet push button
- Produces a powerful water flow rate - like that of a power shower - because it is designed specifically for high pressure water systems. There is no need to add a pump
- Supplied with Mira Response power shower fittings - featuring three exciting power spray patterns: Start, Champagne and Massage
Plumbing system compatibility:
- Fully modulating combination boilers and instantaneous gas water heaters
- Mains pressure hot and cold - unvented
Mira 5 Year Limited Warranty
The Mira guarantee covers the original purchaser & installation. Mira charges a nominal call out fee (around £80) for non-product faults (such as damage or issues arising from incorrect installation, improper use, inappropriate cleaning, lack of maintenance, limescale, frost damage, chemical attack, corrosion, system debris or blocked filters) or if the engineer finds no fault. The product must be installed and maintained per the instructions. Repair under this guarantee does not extend the original expiry date for either the replacement parts or the shower.
Mira 415 Combiforce Mixer Shower BIV White & Chrome Video
£99.97 (Inc. VAT)
Also Worth Considering
I've had an EV (exposed valve version) for in excess of 10yrs without any problems and it's still going. Just installed the BIV (built in valve) and it looks and works very well, I have high hopes that this will also last in excess of 10yrs. Just about to reorder another BIV version.
I have always found this mixer valve to perform well over many years.
the shower model is the second that my father has had but the instructions for fitting the outlet nipple could be more informative.after fitting and tiling over found that there was a leak coming from the body of the shower,after speaking to a mira engineer he informed us that the outlet nipple was too tight and if the washer kinked it leaks from the top and down the body..my suggestion for anyone fitting this model is to finger tighten the outlet nipple do not use the 12mm hexagon key they advise then with the outlet copper pipe and olive that is used tighten the compression nut until the olive seals the outlet pipe thus inturn sealing the outlet nipple preventing the rubber seal from kinking and leaking.. apart from that everything was fine.....the problem i had happens to 9/10 plumbers according to mira and i'm not a plumber but thought i was doing something wrong....