Insinkerator Waste Disposal Model 56
Kitchen waste disposal units are handy gadgets that can reduce the amount of waste that your kitchen produces on a weekly basis. InSinkErator have a sterling reputation for producing some of the best disposal units on the market today, and the Model 56 is no exception.
The Model 56 will break down unrecyclable kitchen waste – such as chicken bones and bread crusts – into tiny fine particles that are then quickly flushed away down your drain. The brilliant thing about this is that it means less kitchen waste going in your bin, which means less trips to empty it outside and less waste ending up in a landfill. So having a waste disposal unit is a great benefit both for you and the environment.
A huge benefit with the Model 56 is that it’s even quieter than other InSinkErator models, giving you all the benefits with less noise.
- A convenient and hygienic system.
- Grinds food down quickly and efficiently. The ground down particles are then flushed away into your drain system.
- Minimises trips to the outside bin to empty your kitchen bin.
- Environmentally friendly as less waste will end up in landfills.
- Its compact nature makes it simple to fit underneath your existing kitchen sink without taking up too much valuable storage space.
- Quick to install in new or existing kitchens. It will fit the majority of sinks.
- Covered by a 3-year manufacturer guarantee.
- Operated via a built-in air switch in chrome and brushed steel that can quickly be installed onto your kitchen sink.
- A removable sound baffle. This will reduce the amount of noise that your waste disposal unit makes.
- Operates with 1-stage grind technology to quickly break down kitchen waste.
- Continuous feed.
- Powered by a high-torque Dura-Drive® induction motor.
- Uses stainless steel grind elements for a long-lasting grind.
- Overload protection.
- Faster and easier installation with a Quick Lock® mounting assembly.
- Cast lugs.
- Manual reset motor overload protection.
Key technical information:
- Single phase motor.
- Intermittent time rating.
- The upper and lower bearings are coated with a permanent lubrication.
- Approximate shipping weight: 8.1kg.
- Overall height: 318mm.
- Grind chamber capacity: 980ml.
- Average water usage: Approximate 4.0 litres per person per day.
- Average electrical usage: 3-4 KWH per year.
- Drain connection: 1-1/2” (38.1mm).
- Includes a dishwasher drain connection.
Insinkerator Waste Disposal Model 56 360 Image
Insinkerator Waste Disposal Model 56 Downloadable Documents
£142.68 (Inc. VAT)
Insinkerator Waste Disposal Model 56 ReviewsPrevious
Seen these on a recent trip to New Zealand where alot of houses have them. Thought it was a great idea so decided to look them up when back in the UK. Plumbworld was the cheapest I found online so decided to try one. Simple to order and product arrived quickly. Installation was quite easy and the performance has been great so far. No more messy kitchen bin bags from scraping plates etc. Recommend
This was a replacement for a previous model which had started to leak water from the motor housing when activated. Plumbworld not only had the lowest price but also delivered very quickly. very pleased with the performance of the new model and also the excellent service. Thanks Plumbworld
very pleased with price and speed of delivery. excellent web site and easy to search, check spec and then order. very pleased with product (as is customer)and with customer service.
Bought this waste disposal to replace a very similar one we had for 15 years or so ....very happy with this one too
Fantastic, no more smelly bins, and so easy to use.