Insinkerator Waste Disposal Model 46
The family home produces quite a lot of kitchen waste. Although some of it can be recycled, such as putting the waste into your garden compost, other waste is unrecyclable and must be disposed of in the bin. This includes waste like chicken bones, bread crusts and other kitchen scraps. You can quickly find that your kitchen bin fills up with this waste, leading to more trips to empty it and, ultimately, more waste ending up in the landfill.
The solution to this issue is to buy a kitchen waste disposal unit. This will cut unrecyclable waste down into fine particles that are then disposed of via your main drain. So there are no more constant trips to the outside bin, and the planet can breathe a little easier thanks to less waste in a landfill.
- Once inserted, food waste is ground down into fine particles before quickly being flushed away down your drain.
- Convenient and simple to use.
- Keeps clean and hygienic.
- Minimises waste produced in your home and reduces trips to the outside bin to empty your kitchen bin. This means you do less work and it’s also environmentally friendly as less waste ends up in landfills.
- Compact size, easily fitting under the kitchen sink without taking up too much valuable storage space.
- Simple installation process, can be fitted to most kitchen sinks and into both new and cold kitchen spaces.
- Covered by a 2-year manufacturer guarantee.
- Uses 1-stage grind technology to provide a fine grind.
- Powered by a high-torque Dura-Drive® induction motor for a powerful grind.
- Continuous feed model (operates via a wall switch, although an air switch accessory for the top of your sink is available at PWIN0006) with a standard grind chamber.
- Safe overload protection.
- Installation is faster and easier with a Quick Lock® mounting assembly.
Key technical information:
- Intermittent time rating.
- Upper and lower bearings are permanently lubricated.
- Approximate shipping weight: 7.7kg.
- Overall height: 318mm.
- Grind chamber capacity: 980ml.
- Average water usage: Approximately 4.0 litres per person per day.
- Average electrical usage: 3-4 KWH per year.
- Drain connection: 1-1/2” (38.1mm)
- Includes a dishwasher drain connection.
Insinkerator Waste Disposal Model 46 360 Image
Insinkerator Waste Disposal Model 46 Downloadable Documents
£87.03 (Inc. VAT)
Insinkerator Waste Disposal Model 46 ReviewsPrevious
Item was larger than expected but it's incredibly powerful so that may explain why. Really good value and service from plumbworld despite courier delaying delivery plumbworld offered excellent customer service to get us back on track - thanks very much!
I would like to express my delight for the excellent Customer Service I have received when dealing with Plumbworld. It is refreshing to purchase an item online that meets expectations. I was kept informed at every stage of the dispatch and delivery process and the item was delivered in a timely and professional manner. It is quite sad that we have come to accept bad customer service when making purchases online and it has been a pleasure to deal with a company where the customer is made to feel in control.
The Insinkerator 46 comes with very straightforward installation instructions, making it an easy job for most DIY. If the existing pipe work needs adapting there are comprehensive accessories as well. Installation in a small space was made relatively easy by the size of the unit and clamp fittings. All in all a good product for fast and easy installation.
Replacing old unit. Performs very well with no problems with the installation. A good all round performer
This company offered the best price and when combined with fast service what more can you want?
very happy with plumbworld. they had the best price and delivery spot on for fitting asap.
Good well compact product and easy to fit had it fitted in thirty minutes