Honeywell T4R Wireless 5/2 Day Prog Stat
£117.00 (Inc. VAT)
Honeywell T4R Wireless Programmable Thermostat Y4H910RF4003
The T4R is a modern 7-day programmable thermostat for domestic use. It is designed to provide automatic temperature and time control and is ideally suited for use with a combi boiler.
Features and Benefits:
- Suitable with 24-230V on/off appliances including combi-boilers, gas boilers and zone valves.
- A 30m range is possible between the thermostat and receiver box thanks to wireless communication. The connection is already established so no set up is required.
- Large LCD digital display and function buttons ensure easy programming and operation.
- Simple to fit with a three step process: Wire in, power up and test (heat demand icon on the display makes testing easy), then lastly configure.
- New improved wall plate with extra wiring space for added ease when installing.
- Easy to use push button access to the configuration menus.
- Adjustable Frost protection, energy saving TPI control and two wire, volt free connections.
- Away mode with the ability to set a specific temperature and temporary schedule override.
- Schedule can be deactivated and will operate as a variable set thermostat only.
- Suitable for use with an S or Y Plan system.
- Automatic time change for summer and winter.
- Single day schedules or 7 day programming with 7 day; 5/2 (this is pre-configured).
- Battery powered with integrated low-power indicator.
- Burner 'ON' symbol.
Wireless Relay Box Features and Benefits:
- Designed with installers in mind, the wireless relay box comes pre-bound to the T4R.
- Lift up wiring bar for straightforward wiring.
- Clear wiring labels and OpenTherm terminals as standard.
£117.00 (Inc. VAT)
|Direct Heating Supplies||£125.50|
Prices last checked on 17/09/2019
All prices are inc VAT and include delivery charges