Honeywell Lyric T6 Wired Smart Thermostat Y6H910WF1011
£131.99 (Inc. VAT)
Plumbworld has the lowest price for this product!
The Honeywell Lyric T6 has been created to meet the demand for more intelligent, connected controls. It offers you a host of benefits to fit your lifestyle, whilst simplifying the fitting and set-up process for installers.
There is also an app available which also gives you complete control over your home central heating system whenever and wherever you are. Location-based programming adds an additional automated layer of control, adjusting the customer’s home heating based on their location.
It’s compatible with any type of boiler, allowing for integration into almost every central heating system.
Lyric T6 Features and Benefits:
- It can be used in an S or Y Plan system as a temperature sensing device and is compatible with on/off OpenTherm units such as gas and combi boilers and heat pumps.
- Fail-safe functions and on-screen set-up is accessible via the the installers own smart phone or the thermostat to help simplify the installation procedure.
- Wi-Fi connectivity offers a direct connection to your home network without extra equipment.
- Touch-screen display simplifies changing and overriding temperature, and scheduling.
- Scheduling can be set to 7 or 5/2 day with up to 6 time periods in a day.
- ‘Optimum start, stop & delayed start features are available. These allow the boiler and thermostat to work more efficiently with one another.
- Smarter control protocols ensure your boiler fires for the minimum amount of time needed to maintain the desired temperature set point.
- Wall-mounted Honeywell thermostat is designed to replace existing wired models.
- Use wiring from your old thermostat and an optional decor plate to cover a bigger footprint where necessary.
Receiver Box Features and Benefits:
- The Honeywell T6 Wired version needs to be wired to a receiver box. This then provides wired connections to the boiler.
- Straight-forward flip-up wiring bar for easy access and an easy-to-install zone valve or boiler interface.
- Utilise existing wiring from a wired thermostat.
- Direct wall mounting or wall-box mounting.
- LED warning and power light system shows status with boiler or zone valve.
- Fire the boiler and override the thermostat for a systems check with a one-button push.
£131.99 (Inc. VAT)
After debating which smart thermostat to buy for both function and looks, I decided one this Honeywell lyric t6 wired unit. Turned up and thought Id need assistance to get it wired up and working. How wrong could I be. This was used to replace existing 3 wired room stat as most specify at least 4 wires requured this only needs 2 from boiler to thermostat. Installed and running within the hour. The grey / black look fits in perfect with our decor couldnt have been more perfect The lyric app works great too and if you forget to turn the heating off you can turn it off anywhere so long as you have internet signal. Not tried the unique geofencing part to it yet but will in the future. Now looking at upgrading to more smart home products after being left so impressed with this one.
easy to install and I now have finger tip control of my central heating