Honeywell Honey Diff Bypass Valve 22 mm DU145-3/4B
£46.57 (Inc. VAT)
The Honeywell Home DU145 Automatic Bypass Valve controls water flow through a bypass circuit which is fitted between the flow and return pipework, typically near or at the boiler.
Building Regulations advise that if a bypass is installed, then an Automatic Bypass Valve must be fitted.
The DU145 also saves energy by allowing flow through only the bypass when it’s needed i.e. when flow through the central heating system is reduced by zone valves or radiator thermostats which are closing.
Features and Benefits:
- Simple and unique adjustment mechanism.
- High performance flow - up to 50 litres per minute.
- 22mm compression fittings for straightforward installation.
- Aids in reducing system noise and maintaining even system pressure.
- Lockable set pressure prevents inadvertent adjustment.
- Ensures constant flow through boiler.
- Maximum Working Pressure: 3 bar
- Max. Working Temperature: 110°C
- Flow Capacity: 3m3/hr
- Differential Pressure Range*: 0.1 to 0.6 bar Δp
- Valve Body Material: Brass