Honeywell Automatic Bypass Valve DU144A1001
The Honeywell DU144 Automatic Bypass Valve controls the flow of water through a bypass circuit which is fitted between flow and return pipework, usually neat or at the boiler.
Building regulations advise that if a bypass is fitted, then it must be an automatic bypass valve.
The DU144 saves you energy by only allowing flow through the bypass when needed. I.e. when the flow through your system is lessened when zone valves or radiator thermostats are closing.
Features and Benefits:
- Wide differential pressure range from 0.1 bar to 0.6 bar.
- Unique and easy to use adjustment mechanism.
- 22mm compression fittings for added ease during installation.
- Reduces system noise and maintains even system pressure.
- Lockable set pressure stops inadvertent adjustment.
- Ensures constant flow through your boiler.
- Factory set to 0.2 bar.
Honeywell Automatic Bypass Valve DU144A1001 360 Image
Honeywell Automatic Bypass Valve DU144A1001 Downloadable Documents
£30.95 (Inc. VAT)