Grundfos Watermill STR2 Shower Pump 2.0C Twin Impeller Positive Head
Sick and tired of poor performance from your shower? With this fantastic new addition to the Grundfos range you can finally relax in showering bliss.
The positive head shower booster pump increases the water pressure in a gravity fed hot water system using twin impellers. These are designed to increase the performance of both the hot and the cold water supplies to a number of applications including separate flow controls or a mixer valve. The impellers are regenerative which aids in removing air pockets.
Extremely quiet during operation with highly advanced motor and minimal turbulence with the pump head. It is also continuously rated meaning the motor will continuously run without overheating.
The STR2 is supplied complete with 22 mm hoses made from stainless steel and they’re fitted with long lasting silicon carbide seals for added reliability.
Its WRAS approved and has an IP (Ingress Protection) rating of IPX2 so it is safe to install within certain bathroom zones.
2 Year manufacturers guarantee for extra peace of mind.
Features and Benefits:
- Designed for ultimate low noise levels with a minimal turbulence pump head and a quiet induction motor.
- Continuously rated so the motor won’t overheat when in constant use.
- Includes a set of 22mm stainless steel hoses to aid in installation and fitted with long lasting silicon carbide seals.
- Twin impellers to boost the flow of both the hot and cold water supplies.
- WRAS Compliant so you know it’s a good quality product.
- IPX2 moisture protection making it suitable for use in certain zones in the bathroom.
- Regenerative type impeller which is designed to overcome air pockets in the system.
Grundfos Watermill STR2 Shower Pump 2.0C Twin Impeller Positive Head 360 Image
Grundfos Watermill STR2 Shower Pump 2.0C Twin Impeller Positive Head Downloadable Documents
£118.02 (Inc. VAT)
- Market Leading Shower Pump Brand
- WRAS Approval and IPX4 moisture protection