Grundfos Watermill STR2 Shower Pump 1.5C Twin Impeller Positive Head - 98950216
£94.80 (Inc. VAT)
Plumbworld has the lowest price for this product!
Sick and tired of poor performance from your shower? With this fantastic new addition to the Grundfos range you can finally relax in showering bliss.
The positive head shower booster pump increases the water pressure in a gravity fed hot water system using twin impellers. These are designed to increase the performance of both the hot and the cold water supplies to a number of applications including separate flow controls or a mixer valve. The impellers are regenerative which aids in removing air pockets.
Extremely quiet during operation with highly advanced motor and minimal turbulence with the pump head. It is also continuously rated meaning the motor will continuously run without overheating.
The STR2 is supplied complete with 22 mm hoses made from stainless steel and they’re fitted with long lasting silicon carbide seals for added reliability.
Its WRAS approved and has an IP (Ingress Protection) rating of IPX2 so it is safe to install within certain bathroom zones.
2 Year manufacturers guarantee for extra peace of mind.
Features and Benefits:
- Designed for ultimate low noise levels with a minimal turbulence pump head and a quiet induction motor.
- Continuously rated so the motor won’t overheat when in constant use.
- Includes a set of 22mm stainless steel hoses to aid in installation and fitted with long lasting silicon carbide seals.
- Twin impellers to boost the flow of both the hot and cold water supplies.
- WRAS Compliant so you know it’s a good quality product.
- IPX2 moisture protection making it suitable for use in certain zones in the bathroom.
- Regenerative type impeller which is designed to overcome air pockets in the system.
£94.80 (Inc. VAT)
Also Worth Considering
Shower pumps are the ideal solution for getting that perfect shower, every time. We love this product at plumbworld because not only is it fit for purpose and great quality, it is also extremely safe from overheating and quiet for minimal disturbance in the home. Plumbworld recommends this product.
High quality and competative price. Easy to fit, and really good performance.
A decent pump that did exactly what was required even with air in the water.
Had to replace old Watermill pump after 10 years of daily use.Chose this one which so far has proved an excellent choice.More powerful and much quieter than one it replaced.Hope it will last as long.Plumbworld were excellent for pre-purchase advice and very fast next day delivery.Price was also great at 30% cheaper than Screwfix.
Shower pump being replacement for previous Niagra seems to be good alternative and delivers good pressure without being too noisy. Only irritation was that connections are not same positions and in my case pipes had to be altered to enable connecting pump without putting flexible connectors under stress.