Grundfos Watermill SSR2 Shower Pump 2.0C Single Impeller Positive Head
It’s a positive head pump which will increase water pressure to gravity fed hot water systems.
They’re extremely quiet while in use with a state or the art motor and less turbulence on the pump head. Continuous rating also means that the motor will run continuously without overheating or burning out.
It uses a single impeller which are designed to increase the performance of a single supply of water to a single outlet like a shower handset or a fixed shower head. Alternatively it can be used to boost your mixed hot and cold supplies.
The SSR2 is supplied complete with stainless steel hoses in a 22 mm size and they’re also fitted with long life silicon carbide seals for added durability.
They are of course WRAS approved and also have an IP (Ingress Protection) rating of IPX2 meaning it is safe to fit within certain zones in the bathroom.
To top off this fantastic offer a manufacturer guarantee of 2 Years is applied.
Features and Benefits:
- Minimal turbulence on the pump head and a quiet induction motor make this one of the quietest pumps on the market.
- The pump is also continuously rated meaning the motor won’t overheat when constantly in use.
- Included are a set of 22 mm stainless steel hoses for installation.
- Fitted with long life seals made from silicon carbide.
- WRAS Approved so you know it’s a top quality product.
- Single impeller which is designed for either a single water supply or supply from a mixer valve.
- IPX2 ingress protection for use in some bathroom zones.
- Regenerative single impeller which is designed to remove air pockets in the system.
Grundfos Watermill SSR2 Shower Pump 2.0C Single Impeller Positive Head 360 Image
Grundfos Watermill SSR2 Shower Pump 2.0C Single Impeller Positive Head Downloadable Documents
£92.23 (Inc. VAT)
- Manufactured by the market-leading shower pump brand
- 3-year guarantee - 12 months more than the CT55XTRA