Grundfos Sololift2 WC-1 Macerator
The Grundfos SOLOLIFT2 WC-1 Macerator is a must have if you’re looking to install a bathroom or en-suite to your home. A macerator is a perfect solution for those looking to add:
- Extra Bathrooms
- Basement installations
- Bathrooms in hotels and guest houses
- Bathrooms for the elderly or the disabled
The purpose of a macerator is to transfer bathroom waste to the current sewage system waste pipes. You may wish to install a macerator because the distance or the height between the source and the pipe to the sewage system is too high or just simply can’t be reached. The process of macerating is in simple terms, it grinds up the waste into smaller pieces and then turns it into a slurry, and this allows it easy access to the sewage system.
The SOLOLIFT is ready to install and as long as it’s installed properly it you won’t be receiving any nasty smells anytime soon. The units come complete with a ready to use plug and function fully when the water meets the tank.
Features and Benefits:
- Versatile 360 degrees vertical or horizontal discharge
- Professional heavy duty macerator
- Optional left side outlet retrofit kit
- Powerful motor
- Easy access pressure switch
- Optional easy fit audible fault alarm
- Flexible internal coupling- this means it reduces noise and vibration/ simplifies services
- Special de-blocking feature
- Emergency draining system
- Easy to access and simple to fix, in the rare case that it breaks
Grundfos Sololift2 WC-1 Macerator Video
Grundfos Sololift2 WC-1 Macerator 360 Image
Grundfos Sololift2 WC-1 Macerator Downloadable Documents
£235.03 (Inc. VAT)
- Reduced noise level of 46Dba - the quietest on the market.
- Covered by a 5-year manufacturer guarantee for extra peace of mind.
Grundfos Sololift2 WC-1 Macerator ReviewsPrevious
The product was recommended to us by our plumber who has installed 2 of these in his own home. The product more than meets our expectations and we would recommend this product to others.
Easy to install ,easy to maintain
Plumbworld wont let me not review this product....so here goes. The fitting instructions are pretty clear, its all in a comic book with no written instructions so good for many school leavers...:) Its pretty much a plug and play unit and it is early days so i cant say anything more than it is doing what it is meant to do so far...