Grundfos Sololift2 CWC-3 Macerator
The Grundfos SOLOLIFT2 CWC-3 Macerator is a must have if you’re looking to install a bathroom or en-suite to your home. A macerator is a perfect solution for those looking to add:
- Extra Bathrooms
- Basement installations
- Bathrooms in hotels and guest houses
- Bathrooms for the elderly or the disabled
The purpose of a macerator is to transfer bathroom waste to the current sewage system waste pipes. You may wish to install a macerator because the distance or the height between the source and the pipe to the sewage system is too high or just simply can’t be reached. The process of macerating is in simple terms, it grinds up the waste into smaller pieces and then turns it into a slurry, and this allows it easy access to the sewage system. The CWC-3 is designed especially for wall-hung toilets, the compressed, yet fully function design makes it simple to mount to the wall.
The SOLOLIFT is ready to install and as long as it’s installed properly you won’t be receiving any nasty smells anytime soon. The units come complete with a ready to use plug and function fully when the water meets the tank.
Features and Benefits:
- Powerful motor
- Special de-blocking feature
- Professional heavy duty macerator
- Optional left side outlet retrofit kit
- Versatile 360 degrees vertical or horizontal discharge
- Emergency draining system
- Easy access pressure switch
- Optional easy fit audible fault alarm
- Flexible internal coupling- this means it reduces noise and vibration/ simplifies services
- Easy to access and simple to fix, in the rare case that it brakes
Grundfos Sololift2 CWC-3 Macerator Video
Grundfos Sololift2 CWC-3 Macerator 360 Image
Grundfos Sololift2 CWC-3 Macerator Downloadable Documents
£307.03 (Inc. VAT)
- Boasts a compact, neat and modern design - conceals nicely behind a WC.
- Inlets on either side enable easy fitment of a shower or washbasin.
Grundfos Sololift2 CWC-3 Macerator Reviews
Full discription on the website, quick delivery, good price