Gainsborough Bar Mixer Shower With Fixed & Adjustable Heads
£174.95 (Inc. VAT)
A popular option in the Gainsborough range of thermostatic mixer showers, the Bar Mixer Shower with Fixed & Adjustable Heads is not only stylish but a wonderful choice for a family shower. It has a dual shower head which offers the option of a single spray adjustable shower or a fixed overhead drencher head. It also features separate temperature and flow controls and is also an ideal replacement for all bar valves with standard connectors at 150mm centres.
- Separate flow and temperature controls
- Flow control handle features integrated diverter control
- Temperature override button for peace of mind
- Brass bodied valve
- Suitable as a replacement for all bar valves with standard ¾” connectors at 150mm centres
- Rail 1070mm long measured from the top of the valve to the top of the fixed head arm (fixed length and not suitable to be cut during installation)
- 180mm drencher head
- Chrome single spray showerhead with anti-swivel hose connector
- 1.25m deluxe chrome easy clean hose
Thermostatic Temperature Control
Thermostatic temperature control will automatically adjust according to variations in the water flow, ensuring a steady flow of water and a constant temperature at all times. This means added safety and a shower that will always be constant and perfect.
Separate Temperature & Flow Controls
These mixer showers have separate controls for water temperature and flow making it really easy to use. This means you can adjust the flow of the water while maintaining the same temperature, or adjust the temperature without making any changes to the flow delivery.
Huge 180mm Drencher Head
To experience a serious deluge in the bathroom then you need to consider a mixer shower with a drencher head. This particular option comes alongside the standard shower head giving you the choice to switch between the too. Drencher heads are the utlimate in showering luxury so don't go without one!
Rub Clean Shower Head Nozzles
These brilliant shower heads feature a rub clean spray plate to minimise the build-up of limescale. Limescale is a bathroom pest and can easily block things like shower heads, however with rub clean nozzles you can simple wipe this mess away to continue using your shower flawlessly.
Stylish Chrome Design
These showers feature brass valve bodies which have been luxuriously coated in chrome, making these mixer showers ideal for any bathroom design. The shower kit is also finished in a chrome to ensure a perfect match with the valve and any other chrome bathroom accessories you might have.
- Suitable for High Pressure/Combi and Boosted Gravity water systems
- Valve inlets – ¾” female connections at 150mm centres
- Adjustable inlet connectors provided (130 – 170mm)
- Inlets - hot on left/cold on the right
- Minimum operating pressure: 1 bar
- Maximum operating pressure: 10 bar (static)
- Maximum hot water inlet temp: 65° C
- 2 Year Guarantee on the shower head and kit
- 3 Year Guarantee on the valve
|Low Pressure Suitable||Yes|
|Combi Boiler Suitable||Yes|
|High Pressure Suitable||Yes|
£174.95 (Inc. VAT)
Interest Free Credit Available
3 monthly instalments £58.32 = £174.95
4 monthly instalments £43.74 = £174.95
Prices last checked on 17/11/2019
All prices are inc VAT and include delivery charges