Plumbworld has the lowest price for this product!
Franke Utility Inset UTX610 Stainless Steel Sink - Single Bowl
The Franke Utility UTX610 Kitchen Sinks are all about practicality. Due to their deepness they have plenty of space to do the dishes in, or to leave some clothes to soak. Whatever you use one for, you can be sure that it will last. A stainless steel structure with a brushed easy clean finish makes the sink stain, corrosion and rust resistant. An angled front rubbing board is also an added advantage and helps you save on water usage.
It also has a simple, stylish design that looks great in any kitchen, laundry room or garage. It's small enough that it allows ample worktop use after installation, but not too small that it's rendered a hassle to use.
- Compact and deep design of stainless steel kitchen sinks
- For inset installation.
- Made from stainless steel with a brushed finish; rust, stain and corrosion resistant.
- Includes an angled front rubbing board and basket strainer waste.
- 50-year manufacturing guarantee from Franke to protect against manufacturing defects.
- Cabinet size: 600mm.
- Dimensions: 500 x 450mm.
- Bowl size: 450 x 400 x 240mm.
- Cut-out size: 460 x 410mm.
- Cut-out corner radius: 50mm.
- Does not include a cut-out template.
£203.54 (Inc. VAT)