Flo-Force Elite Macerator Pump - 250W with 1 Inlet
The Flo-Force Elite Macerator Pump enables installation of shower rooms, bathrooms and utility rooms in areas of the home such as basement and loft conversions where the main plumbing system is not readily accessible. With this powerful pump, you can connect either a shower, basin, bath, washing machine, dishwasher or kitchen sink and the waste water will be pumped out and away, to the main plumbing system, with ease.
This pump is safe to install and use in bathrooms as it is IP54 rated. It is also fully certified and conforms to all relevant EU directives, so that you can be assured of quality and safety with this excellent product.
- Create a bathroom or utility room anywhere in the home
- No need for expensive plumbing and masonry work
- No external pipes, joints, valves or clips
- Discharge pipe length to the first elbow MUST be a minimum of 0.5 metres
- Pumps up to 40m horizontally and 4m vertically
- Flow rate of 75 litres per minute
- Automatic activation
- 55dB - low noise level
- Motor runs for 5-10 seconds
- 1 inlet
- Outlet size 32mm or 22mm
- For domestic use only
- Maximum water temp 40°C (degrees)
- Manufactured to IP54 - Safe for bathroom installation
- Conforms to Low Voltage, Electro Magnetic Compatibility and ROHS directives.
- 12 months warranty
- Height: 162mm
- Length: 296mm
- Depth: 165mm
Connect 1 of the following items:
√ Washing Machine
√ Kitchen Sink
Flo-Force Elite Macerator Pump - 250W with 1 Inlet 360 Image
Flo-Force Elite Macerator Pump - 250W with 1 Inlet Downloadable Documents
£69.97 (Inc. VAT)
- Reduced noise level of 46Dba - the quietest on the market.
- Covered by a 5-year manufacturer guarantee for extra peace of mind.
Flo-Force Elite Macerator Pump - 250W with 1 Inlet Reviews
This macerator from Flo-Force is quick, efficient, and not too noisy. As well as being fully functional, it conforms to all EU quality and safety requirements, so you can rest assured the product you are buying is safe to use in your home.