Essentials Inset Stainless Steel Sink - 1.5 Bowl & Glade Kitchen Tap
£69.97 (Inc. VAT)
Choosing the right sink and tap combination is about more than just how it looks, but the practicality too. Especially when you consider its varied uses such as rinsing vegetables, cleaning up dishes and washing hands.
Because they’re such an integral part of the home you need to make sure that you have not only thought about style and materials but functionality too.
You may manage with just single bowl kitchen sinks normally but you may want to consider the benefits of having an extra half bowl. They allow multitasking when preparing food or washing up. The small bowl can be utilised for rinsing dishes or peeling vegetables while the larger bowl can be used for washing up.
For a very robust and practical kitchen sink, this offering by Essentials is unrivalled. Not only does it look stunning it's constructed from high grade stainless steel making it less susceptible to scratching and rust proof. This really is a long lasting combination which is just perfect for that busy household.
The sink is conveniently supplied with strainer wastes for both bowls and two tap holes allowing the sink to be fitted with the bowl on the left or right hand side, removing all worries about ordering the wrong hand and making installation more flexible.
The sleek drainer design is not only elegant but also allows for excess water to be angled back into the smaller bowl and not down the front of your cabinets.
The Glade kitchen mixer tap included is hardwearing and built to last. Finished in a beautiful chrome to match the sink, this really is a match made in heaven.
As a final reassurance of quality, we cover both the sink and tap with a 3 year manufacturer guarantee.
Sink Features and Benefits:
- Benefits from front and rear tap hole allowing the drainer or bowl to be positioned on either side.
- Stylish drainer channels any overspray back into the main bowl.
- Includes stainless steel strainer wastes.
- These stainless steel sinks are covered by a fantastic 3 year guarantee.
Mixer Tap Features and Benefits:
- A long slender with good reach over both bowls.
- The bodies are made from a high-quality brass with zinc handles. Finished with a gleaming chrome.
- Ceramic discs are used to ensure a durable, long lasting tap.
- 5 Year guarantee.
Sink Technical Data:
- Overall size (mm): 950 x 500
- Radius of sink waste (mm): 45
- Main bowl size (mm): 400 x 350 x 160
- Secondary bowl size (mm): 295 x 165 x 130
- 0.7mm Thick brushed stainless steel.
Mixer Tap Technical Data and Flow Rates:
- Compatible with all plumbing systems.
Flow Rates (l/min):
- 0.5 Bar: 11.3
- 1 Bar: 12.6
- 3 Bar: 22
Essentials Inset Stainless Steel Sink - 1.5 Bowl & Glade Kitchen Tap Video
|Components Included||Kitchen Sink & Mixer Tap|
|Drainer||Left OR Right Hand|
|Pre-Drilled Tap Holes||1|
£69.97 (Inc. VAT)
Interest Free Credit Available
3 monthly instalments £23.32 = £69.97
Offer ends in
Very good quality, on a par with much dearer sinks, looks very good with chosen taps. Wife very pleased with purchase.