Essentials Bathroom Suite with 1700mm Bath
£144.97 (Inc. VAT)
Essentials Budget Bathroom Suite
The classically designed Essentials Bathroom Suite sits perfectly in any style of bathroom. It features gentle curves and modern detailing to the toilet and basin.
- Essentials Bathroom Basin.
- Essentials Toilet.
- Essentials Bath.
- Dual-flush toilet allowing you to reduce the water consumption of the flush by up to 50%, which is not only green but saves you money too.
- Basin has an overflow which prevents over-filling; no more flooded bathrooms or slippery floors.
- Versatile styling suited to fit any bathroom style and colour scheme; buy knowing that the clean and modern lines will fit in nicely with your existing design.
- The bath has been manufactured to stand the test of time, bringing innovation into the bathroom with unique and stylish designs.
- Single tap hole design, pick from any of our basin mixer taps and slotted wastes.
- The toilet connects to the waste through the wall but can be adapted to an outlet through the floor using our flexible pan connector.
- Cistern Flush: 6 litres, 3 litres eco flush.
- Left or right hande cistern inlet.
- The bath comes complete with legs and is pre-drilled for a centre waste and overflow making installation even easier.
£144.97 (Inc. VAT)
To be honest I wasnt expecting too much at this price, but was very impressed. The whole suite is very well made and looks great in my bathroom. The quality is better than you will find in the major DIY shops at twice the price
Needed this for replacing damaged similar basin. Excellent value and of good quality.
Very elegant and understated and quality appears excellent. Excellent service too!
Absolutely great value for money..and terrific service.
Great looking sink for the price, why spend more? Sink arrived in four boxes, two for each part and loads of protective plastic ribbing. Seemed an awful lot of packaging, although it was undamaged..!! Straightforward to fit but the screw holes are difficult to access. I had to use a 1/4" ratchet to get to them....