Essentials 10mm Angled Radiator Valve with Drain Off
If your radiator valve is faulty, worn, or you’ve simply bought a new radiator and it needs radiator valves, this angled version from our Essentials range is the ideal choice. It connects to your central heating pipework from an angle and are used for when pipes come out of the floorboards or walls. They also look a neater than straight valves, making them the best choice from a style point of view.
This valve comes with wheel head and lock shield caps. This covers up the valve with a plastic cap so that it can’t be accidentally changed.
- Constructed with a solid brass body for a robust long life.
- C/W wheel head and lock shield caps.
- C/W 15mm/10mm compression nuts x ½” BSP tapper threaded tail piece with an external square spanner location for ease of fitting.
- Made to fully comply with BS2767 – 10: 1991
Extra technical information:
- Angled drain off: 10mm.
- Max pressure at 20°C: 10 bar.
- Max temperature: 120°C.
Essentials 10mm Angled Radiator Valve with Drain Off 360 Image
£2.99 (Inc. VAT)
Essentials 10mm Angled Radiator Valve with Drain Off Reviews
great product and good value, couldnt buy this off the shelf at plumbers merchant, speedy delivery too!