DuraTherm Traditional Heated Towel Radiator - 952mm x 568mm
£159.97 (Inc. VAT)
During the colder months, it’s important that your home is kept as warm and dry and possible - and nowhere more so than the bathroom. Due to the increased levels of moisture in the air, as well as the fact that most bathrooms have tiling and other cold surfaces, bathrooms can get chilly and prone to damp if not equipped with an efficient heating system.
A high-quality radiator is all you need to keep your bathroom warm and snug - and what could feel better than climbing out of your shower or bath into warm, dry air?
With a combination of innovative heating technology and a classic design, the DuraTherm Heated Towel Radiator is a compact and versatile addition to any bathroom accessories range, whatever the style or size.
This item has a 10 Year Guarantee; a promise of toughness and quality that will last, keeping you warm for years to come and adding value to your property.
Features & Benefits
- Quality steel with a chrome sheen
- Crisp white ceramic columns with powder finish
- Two-in-one room heating and towel drying system
- Efficient and durable
- Suitable for floor standing
- Slim & compact for fitting into a smaller space
- Classic design complements all bathroom styles
- Matching bathroom suite available
- Traditional access makes cleaning and maintenance easy
- Comes with a promise of long-lasting quality with a 10 Year Guarantee from Plumbworld
- Towel radiators available: 952mm x 479mm; 952mm x 562mm; 952mm x 659mm
- 500 watts
- 1705 BTUS
- 528mm tapping centres
- Pressure tested to 13 bar
For traditional bathroom styles, few towel heating systems are more complementary than a Traditional Radiator from DuraTherm. Enjoy a product is both durable and efficient without skimping on style and elegance.
Is there anything better than wrapping yourself in a divinely warm, dry towel after washing? A DuraTherm Traditional Heated Towel Radiator is the easiest way to keep you warm and your bathroom cosy and damp-free during the colder months.
£159.97 (Inc. VAT)