Dual Fuel Heated Towel Rail 750 x 600mm Curved Manual
£69.94 (Inc. VAT)
Only a few left of this product!
- Heat Output: 780BTU's (50°C)
- 12 Rails
- Chrome plated specification: Copper 16-18μm Nickel 14-16μm Chrome 0.2μm
- Includes all brackets and fixings
- High quality chrome plated finish
- Valves are required for the bathroom accessories - These are not included
- Has 10 year manufacturer guarantee
- Height: 750mm
- Width: 600mm
- Rail Thickness : Vertical 30x40x1.5mm, Horizontal 191.0mm
- For use on water heating systems, for example from a loft tank, combi boiler etc.
- Suitable for all indirect household heating systems.
- This heated towel rail connects to your heating system in the same way as your standard radiators and work in exactly the same way.
|Heat Output||780 BTU|
|Projection||40 - 55 mm|
|Tube Centre||550 mm|
|No of rails||12|
£69.94 (Inc. VAT)
As advertised, slim, tidy product, works as expected.
Not all towell rail heating elements are the same! Two previously installed by a plumber have burned out and so I decided to do this replacement myself. When I dismounted and flushed out the radiator I discovered why it had packed up. It was full of black gunge fom previous meltdowns from elements that, to me, were overpowered. The key, I am sure, is to use the lowest wattage element compatible with the size of the rad. Not only is it cheaper to run but you dont want a towell rail that scorches passing skin! I have bought this bit of kit before from Plumbworld for another radiator and it has worked flawlessly for the last 5 years so I have good hopes it will be a repeat performance. The build quality looks good for a no-frills piece of kit and the price is a third of many others on the market. Value for money. A definite yes.