Dual Fuel Heated Towel Rail 750 x 450mm Curved Thermostatic
£119.00 (Inc. VAT)
Ensure your bath towels never remain soggy or cold when you come to use them by making use of a superb DuraTherm heated towel rail. With a sensational curved appearance, you can instantly up the attractiveness of your bathroom space. This towel rail is also a dual fuel model, which means that you can heat it using either the central heating system or via an electrical element. This is ideal for when you want to warm/dry some towels but don't want to turn the central heating of your home on, making them an excellent alternative to a traditional bathroom radiator..
Features and Benefits:
- Curved design.
- Dual fuel thermostatic version - allows you to set the temperature and the towel rail will maintain it.
- 12 rails that feature more than enough room to warm and dry your fluffy bath towels.
- Chrome plated for a stunning appearance and great protection.
- Includes all brackets and fittings for easy installation.
- For use with water heating systems such as a loft tank, combi boiler etc.
- Also suitable for use with all indirect household heating systems.
- Please be aware that radiator valves are required to use this towel rail but are not included in the price.
- A 10 year guarantee is included with these bathroom accessories.
- Heat output: 631 BTU’s / 185 watts (50°C).
- Specification of chrome plating: copper 16-18μm, nickel 14-16μm, and chrome 0.2μm.
- Tested to satisfy BS EN 9001 quality standards.
- Height: 750mm.
- Width: 450mm.
- Rail thickness: vertical 30 x 40 x 1.5mm, horizontal 191mm.
|Heat Output||631 BTU|
|Projection||40 - 55 mm|
|Tube Centre||400 mm|
|No of rails||12|
£119.00 (Inc. VAT)
Interest Free Credit Available
3 monthly instalments £39.67 = £119.00
4 monthly instalments £29.75 = £119.00
Brilliant product heats nice and looks neat on the wall. Delivery was first class. Recommend this radiator.