Dual Fuel Heated Towel Rail 750 x 450mm Flat Thermostatic
£109.00 (Inc. VAT)
- 1x Chrome 750 x 450mm Heated Towel Rail
- 1x Thermostatic Temperature Control Electric Heating Element
- Brackets For Wall Hanging
Ensure your bath towels never remain soggy or cold when you come to use them by making use of a superb DuraTherm heated towel rail. With a sensational curved appearance, you can instantly up the attractiveness of your bathroom space. This towel rail is also a dual fuel model, which means that you can heat it using either the central heating system or via an electrical element. This is ideal for when you want to warm/dry some towels but don't want to turn the central heating of your home on.
Features and Benefits:
- Dual Fuel bathroom accessories with a gorgeous flat design.
- Dual fuel thermostatic version - allows you to set the temperature and the towel rail will maintain it.
- 12 rails that feature more than enough room to warm and dry your fluffy bath towels.
- Chrome plated for a stunning appearance and great protection.
- Includes all brackets and fittings for easy installation.
- For use with water heating systems such as a loft tank, combi boiler etc.
- Also suitable for use with all indirect household heating systems.
- Please be aware that radiator valves are required to use this towel rail but are not included in the price.
- Includes a 10 year manufacturer guarantee.
- Heat output: 627 BTU’s / 184 watts (50°C).
- Specification of chrome plating: copper 16-18μm, nickel 14-16μm, and chrome 0.2μm.
- Tested to satisfy BS EN 9001 quality standards.
- Height: 750mm.
- Width: 450mm.
- Rail thickness: vertical 30 x 40 x 1.5mm, horizontal 191mm.
|Heat Output||627 BTU|
|Projection||60 - 80 mm|
|Tube Centre||400 mm|
|No of rails||12|
£109.00 (Inc. VAT)
Interest Free Credit Available
3 monthly instalments £36.33 = £109.00
4 monthly instalments £27.25 = £109.00
Offer ends in
I was very pleased with this product. Delivery was also very quick. I would not hesitate to use plumbworld again.