Duratherm Curved Electric Towel Rail 1200 x 600mm Thermostatic
Inject some style and heat into your bathroom with a DuraTherm curved electric towel rail. You can safely ditch your bathroom radiator, as a towel rail will both heat your bathroom and provide space to warm and dry your bath towels.
This version is powered by an electrical element. This allows you to heat up the towel rail without having to switch the central heating system on. This means you waste less energy, as during the summer you may not want to heat your home, but you may want to have toasty warm dry bath towels.
Features and Benefits:
- Maintains temperature through thermostatic technology.
- Plenty of space to hang bath towels.
- Heated by a prefilled 400W on/off electric heating element installed on the right-hand side.
- Designer style with an eye-catching chrome finished.
- These bathroom accessories are made from robust stainless steel.
- Includes plug, vent, wall fixings and a 3 bar safety valve.
- Height: 1200mm.
- Width: 600mm.
- Number of pipes: 14.
- Heat output is calculated at Delta T 50.
- Manufactured under BS EN ISO 9001 quality systems.
- Horizontal hole centres: 555mm.
- Adjustable wall to hole centres: 64-86mm.
- Tube diameter: Ø22mm.
- Rated at IP55. Please note that a qualified electrician must be used to install electrical appliances.
Duratherm Curved Electric Towel Rail 1200 x 600mm Thermostatic Downloadable Documents
£159.97 (Inc. VAT)
Duratherm Curved Electric Towel Rail 1200 x 600mm Thermostatic ReviewsPrevious
Bought three of these for house refurbishment - two curved and one straight - and very pleased with product and value for money. Look good quality but only just installed so cannot comment on durability. I chose them especially as they have a good KW rating and thermostatic control
It's great to have a warm towel to wrap up in after bathing/showering! Great to have a thermostat on it too, so that it can be regulated according to the weather etc