Dual Fuel Flat Panel Heated Towel Rail - 950 x 500mm - Thermostatic
£169.00 (Inc. VAT)
- 1x Chrome 950 x 500mm Heated Towel Rail
- 1x Thermostatic Temperature Control Electric Heating Element
- Brackets For Wall Hanging
Correct us if we’re wrong but a cold, damp towel is the last thing that you want after enjoying a long soak in the bath. Ensure that this never happens again with the Dual Fuel Flat Panel Heated Towel Rail. Featuring a striking polished chrome finish and a contemporary flat panel design, this heated towel rail will look superb alongside any modern styled bathroom.
This contemporary heated towel rail will provide your bathroom with excellent storage and practicality. And you can enjoy its services for many years to come, thanks to the high quality, stainless steel construction. This towel rail can be effortlessly mounted on the walls, meaning it won't take up floor space which is just what you want if you have a smaller bathroom.
Complete with a fantastic 10 year manufactures guarantee, you can rest assured that you are receiving a high quality service from Duratherm.
To optimise your experience we have included the Rica Atlantis Chrome Towel Rail Element. This heating element is the most efficient and effective way of achieving your ideal temperature. They also ensure that you’ve got everything you need to make the heating process run as smoothly as possible. Including innovative technology this heating element could be exactly what you are looking for. Heated towel rails are an excellent alternative to a traditional bathroom radiator as they can be turned on and off independantly from your central heating system, allowing you to turn them off when not in use and cut heating costs down!
Features and benefits:
- Stylish and modern 9 rail design
- Attractive chrome finish
- Manufactured from a high quality stainless steel
- Wall mounted design
- All fixtures and fittings are included for a quick and easy installation
- Heat output (btu) – 1250
- Includes a thermostatic heating element
- Uses advance PTC technology meaning the element can be installed either vertically or horizontally
- Precise temperature control
- Complete with a fantastic 10 year manufactures guarantee.