Dual Fuel Anthracite Heated Towel Rail 750 x 450mm - Flat Thermostatic
£89.94 (Inc. VAT)
Is there a better feeling than coming out of a lovely relaxing bath and being engulfed by a warm fluffy towel, by making use of the Dual Fuel flat heated towel rail you can ensure this happens every time! with its luxurious flat anthracite design, this heated towel rail will fit in both modern and traditional style builds, meaning everyone can take advantage of warm fluffy towels. Heated towel rails instantly add character to any bathroom, big or small! This heated towel is connected to the central heating system and is installed the same way as a radiator.
We also include a heating element to bring you an efficient heating system for many years to come! Heating elements are a great way to ensure that your heating system is always running smoothly and cleanly. They include innovative and modern technology to offer a practical solution to your heating system.
Features and benefits:
- A Gorgeous flat design
- Provides 12 rails, which allows for plenty of hanging space
- Includes a heating element which will maximise your heating
- The heating element can be placed either vertically or Horizontally in a wet application
- Use with a water heating system e.g. a loft tank or Combi Boiler
- Finished in a stunning Anthracite for a luxurious look
- For easy installation, we have included all of the brackets and fittings needed
- PLEASE NOTE: Radiator Valves must be used for this towel rail (valve not included)
- You are also covered by a 10 year manufacturer guarantee
- Height: 750mm.
- Width: 450mm.
|Heat Output||794 BTU|
|Projection||60 - 80 mm|
|Tube Centre||400 mm|
|No of rails||12|
£89.94 (Inc. VAT)
Interest Free Credit Available
3 monthly instalments £29.98 = £89.94
I’m so pleased with this. Was reluctant as its unusual, but i5 looks so elegant and added a modern twist tote family bathroom. So cheap but great quality...
I am very impressed with this radiator it is not too big and the bars are well spaced so you can hang towels easily. I would recommend.
I have a white/grey bathroom and this anthracite colour just fits in perfectly. Also holds heat well after the boiler is off.