Danfoss Pipe Frost Thermostat - ATF
The ATF clamp-on pipe thermostat has a pre-set range of 10 - 90°C. The lower setting of 0°C makes this thermostat particularly suited for applications involving frost protection.
The ATF which uses a vapour filled bellow, comes with pipe fixing strap (for use with pipework from 1/2" to 2"). The ATF thermostatic can be used in most frost protection applications which require a thermostat including:
- Frost protection termination function in systems which use a room thermostat to start boiler operation during periods of low internal temperature of the room.
- Second stage operation in two stage frost protection schemes.
- Temperature Range (°C): 20 - 90
- Switching Differential: 8K
- 220/240 Volts AC 50Hz Voltage Rating
- Current Rating (Amp): 15 (2.5)
- Switching Action: SPDT
Danfoss Pipe Frost Thermostat - ATF 360 Image
Danfoss Pipe Frost Thermostat - ATF Downloadable Documents
£24.80 (Inc. VAT)