Danfoss GP 102 24hr Mini-Programmer
Danfoss is a leading manufacturer of heating controls. The efficiency, reliability, and ease of use are why they are used by thousands of homeowners, companies and installers across the United Kingdom. This mini-programmer is for use when central heating and domestic water heating is required at the same time.
This unit is designed to fit GP wall plates with an identical wiring configuration, meaning that a heating system can be upgraded without the need for rewiring.
The simple-to-use dial allows you to choose when the heating comes on and turns off. Plus, it can be turned off completely during the warm summer months.
- Efficiency you can always rely on.
- Uses electro-mechanical mechanisms for a smooth and simple to use system.
- You can choose between hot water only or hot water and central heating.
- Two on/off periods per 24 hours.
- In-built advance override facility.
- A max ambient temperature of 55°C
- Width: 106mm.
- Height: 135mm.
- Depth: 63mm.
£58.54 (Inc. VAT)
Danfoss GP 102 24hr Mini-Programmer ReviewsPrevious
Delivery was swift and service from Plumbworld excellent. The timer was installed very easily and works perfectly.
A Quick easy replacement for a Item that has functioned and lasted for 30 years.
Replacement timer of same make for existing. Previous one lasted well.