Cramer Deluxe Ceramic Care Bundle
£33.97 (Inc. VAT)
You know the problem: paint marks, adhesive residue, lime scale, metal abrasions and tough stains on bath and shower basins, ceramic sanitary fixtures, sinks, tiles and floors
Often, normal cleaning products fail to remove these residues or cause damage and discolouration to the material
Bath Rubber helps you to eliminate these problems. Bath Rubber's composition enables you to thoroughly remove deposits without scratching. Usable on enamel, ceramic and chrome surfaces.
Removes mould and dirt from grout
Removes scuff marks from tiles
Removes scuff marks from baths
Removes stubborn water marks from baths
for ceramic and enamel surfaces.
- Highly effective
- Thorough cleaning without scratching
- Hardened lime build-up in the bathtub and sink
- Adhesive residue and tough stains on ceramic tiles.
- Tough stains in tile joints
- Metal abrasions from ceramic sanitary fixtures and enamel
- Easy to use
Email-Star Ceramic, Porcelain, Enamel and Chrome Polish
Features and Benefits:
- Ideal for the intensive cleaning, spring cleaning and more
- Spruces up your bathroom accessories
- Suitable for porcelain/ceramic, enamel, high-grade chrome
- Acid free and gentle on the skin
- Gently cleans surfaces
- Pleasent scent
- Concentrated cleaning compound
- Dirt-repellent due to beading/lotus effect
- 100ml compound
Kitchen & Bath Touch-Up Alpine White
So What Does A Touch Up Kit Do?
- Perfect to touch-up flaws, scratches, defects and minor damage on bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- Use on baths, taps, basins, sinks, kitchen appliances, radiators.
- The Touch-Up Stick allows and easy, instantaneous and inexpensive repair on enamelled cast iron and steel, ceramic, fibreglass, acrylic and other similar material in the kitchen and bathroom.
- Heat resistant to 60°C.