Coram 4 Panel Folding Shower Screen (Chrome Frame) - 865mm Width (SFD4CUC)
£228.99 (Inc. VAT)
Upgrade your bathroom with this folding bath screen from Coram. Chrome accents exude sophistication and sleek design, whilst the aluminium frame is long-lasting and resistant to corrosion. A perfect mix of convenience and style, this bath screen is a perfect addition to your home.
Coram Folding Bath Screen 865mm - Chrome
- 4 panel folding bath screen from Coram
- Turns your bath into a shower enclosure
- High quality corrosion resistant aluminium frame complies with BS6496
- 4mm thick plain clear toughened safety glass marked with European Standrad EN12150 to comply with Building Regulations.
- Nylon bush in hinge for smooth silent operation
- Glass edges are smoothed and rounded
- Unique patented levelling system
- Push-on transparent polymer seal that can be easily removed for cleaning
- Can pivot 180 degrees for easy cleaning and access
- Height: 1400mm
- Length (extended): 865mm
- Length (folded): 147mm
- Width (folded): 241mm
- Glass thickness: 4mm
£228.99 (Inc. VAT)
Interest Free Credit Available
3 monthly instalments £76.33 = £228.99
4 monthly instalments £57.25 = £228.99
6 monthly instalments £38.17 = £228.99
Prices last checked on 11/10/2019
All prices are inc VAT and include delivery charges
Price Guaranteed For
Also Worth Considering
Helpful and knowledgeable staff, prompt service and delivery. Screen well packed with clear instructions. Easy to fit. This is a substantial well made screen in a very classy chrome frame, finished with some style with the curved edge panel. We are very pleased with it and it has been much admired. David Hall
Not only does it fold back to keep it put of the way it looks good too.
This is a good quality product at an excellent price but be careful to work out whether it will fit your bath when folded. When folded flat against the wall inwards towards two hole bath taps, i.e. not a single hole mixer, there is not enough room on a standard bath tub to fix it correctly, i.e. so that the screen when extended runs in a straight line from the wall fixing along the inside edge of the bath. In our case, with a standard two hole mixer tap, if the wall fixing were placed exactly where it's supposed to be, the screen would risk banging into the taps when folded to the wall towards the taps. Our bathroom door is right next to the screen / bath so we cannot fold the screen outwards flat to a wall. But, despite the above, with careful use ours does work, plus it's very versatile re. movement and cleaning. Recommended.