Coram 4 Panel Folding Shower Screen (Chrome Frame) - 865mm Width (SFD4CUC)
Upgrade your bathroom with this folding bath screen from Coram. Chrome accents exude sophistication and sleek design, whilst the aluminium frame is long-lasting and resistant to corrosion. A perfect mix of convenience and style, this bath screen is a perfect addition to your home.
Coram Folding Bath Screen 865mm - Chrome
- 4 panel folding bath screen from Coram
- High quality corrosion resistant aluminium frame complies with BS6496
- 4mm thick plain clear toughened safety glass marked with European Standrad EN12150 to comply with Building Regulations.
- Nylon bush in hinge for smooth silent operation
- Glass edges are smoothed and rounded
- Unique patented levelling system
- Push-on transparent polymer seal that can be easily removed for cleaning
- Can pivot 180 degrees for easy cleaning and access
- Height: 1400mm
- Length (extended): 865mm
- Length (folded): 147mm
- Width (folded): 241mm
- Glass thickness: 4mm
Coram 4 Panel Folding Shower Screen (Chrome Frame) - 865mm Width (SFD4CUC) Downloadable Documents
£178.84 (Inc. VAT)
Also Worth Considering
Coram 4 Panel Folding Shower Screen (Chrome Frame) - 865mm Width (SFD4CUC) Reviews
This is a good quality product at an excellent price but be careful to work out whether it will fit your bath when folded. When folded flat against the wall inwards towards two hole bath taps, i.e. not a single hole mixer, there is not enough room on a standard bath tub to fix it correctly, i.e. so that the screen when extended runs in a straight line from the wall fixing along the inside edge of the bath. In our case, with a standard two hole mixer tap, if the wall fixing were placed exactly where it's supposed to be, the screen would risk banging into the taps when folded to the wall towards the taps. Our bathroom door is right next to the screen / bath so we cannot fold the screen outwards flat to a wall. But, despite the above, with careful use ours does work, plus it's very versatile re. movement and cleaning. Recommended.