Chrome Wall Union Elbow for Concealed Showers
At Plumbworld, we’re all about providing simple solutions for simple low prices. This chrome effect circular device is to be used when you want to use a concealed shower valve with your shower. The device fits easily on to the pipework in the wall, creating a right angled elbow joint so you can screw your shower hose directly onto the base. It’s strong and durable so you can be sure of a long lifespan. All-in-all it’s providing a neat solution to a simple problem.
Features and benefits
- A wall union elbow
- Used for concealed showers
- Striking chrome finish (structure is plastic)
- Simple installation process
- Easy to wipe clean and keep as shiny as ever
- Diameter of fixing union elbow: 70mm (not hose)
- Please be aware: As this is a non-glass or metallic part it is subject to normal wear and tear through the usage over its life. Therefore cover is provided for three months from installation of these products.
Chrome Wall Union Elbow for Concealed Showers 360 Image
£9.97 (Inc. VAT)
Chrome Wall Union Elbow for Concealed Showers ReviewsPrevious
A good mixer shower, still giving an accurate water temperature three years later. Nice design too.
looks great but not required by me ,as elec shower
This part was hard to find in DIY stores. So was happy to find it on your site. I found the description a little misleading as being stated as chrome I assumed it to be made of metal and not chrome effect plastic. But am happy that it did the job and I was able to fix my shower in my French house quickly and cheaply.