This product is one of our best selling products!
Ceramica Profile White 1700mm Side and 700mm End Bath Panel Pack
When undertaking a bathroom renovation most people would think the most important feature is the bath itself but in reality it is the finishing touches like bath panels which can really make the difference.
A well fitted panel hides unsightly pipework and other structures, so your bath looks sleek and seamless. Today’s bathrooms tend to be neutral and white, which there’s absolutely nothing wrong with as it’s a great choice in our book.
But you don’t want your space to be too neutral. To solve this the Ceramica Profile bath panel features a horizontal mirrorer strip that provides the final touch to the room. The difference is also apparent in the build quality.
With 15mm thick veneer covered MDF you don’t have to put up with cheap and flimsy bath panels when there are well-built durable panels available.
Installation is also a breeze and it’s simple to keep the panel looking bright white too, requiring only a regular wipe down to ensure it’s always spick and span.
Plus, it’s got a great lifespan. All that’s left to do then is to switch the taps on, fill the bath up and jump in! Just don’t forget the bubble bath!
Features and Benefits for the Ceramica Profile Mirrored Panels:
- Supplied as either a single side or end panel or as a two panel pack (front and end)
- Clean and crisp contemporary white finish with a decorative horizontal mirrored stripe. Adds an extra touch of class to all bathroom suites.
- Matching white plinth included to allow you to raise the height of your panel, giving you that extra convenience with different heights of bath.
Dimensions for Profile Panel Pack:
- Front panel length: 1700mm.
- End panel length: 700mm
- Height: 445mm.
- Panel thickness: 15mm.
- *Please note that a specialist glass cutting tool may be required to cut this panel.
£59.94 (Inc. VAT)
Ceramica Profile White 1700mm Side and 700mm End Bath Panel Pack ReviewsPrevious
The bath panels are made from MDF they take a bit of making up once the instructions have been found and read the base needs to be screwed onto the base of the glossy part which is glass strip so a glass cutter maybe needed, would suggest purchase because it really gives bling to the bathroom with clean straight lines looks very professional.
Great quality great price transformed the room.