This is one of our best selling products!
Ceramica L Shaped Shower Bath Bundle 1700mm Right Hand - Including Screen with Rail and Front Bath Panel
Fitting a new bath in your main bathroom suite or ensuite is a bigger decision and investment than people think. A good bath will last at least 10 to 15 years so it’s got to be something that’ll look great no matter the trends while still being durable.
Our Ceramica baths are exactly that; stylishly designed, strong, sturdy and importantly affordable. They aren’t their only benefits either as these particular baths are designed to give you the flexibility of a bath and a shower, any time you want!
With room sizes in modern homes getting smaller it can be difficult to decide whether to fit a shower enclosure or a bath. Showers are fast and refreshing whereas a good bath can provide total relaxation after a stressful day at work. With Ceramica shower baths you really do get the best of both worlds.
The perfectly complement to a spacious bath is the gorgeous L shaped shower screen. It’ll protect your floor from overspray and stop you having to install one of those nasty clingy shower curtains! For added luxury, the screen also includes a fixed towel rail, for easy access of your towel when you've finished showering.
A luxuriously crisp white finish is guaranteed with the baths to ensure a seamless match with your other bathroom sanitaryware. The tub also comes reinforced with an 18mm wooden base board which is layered in fibreglass.
Features and Benefits:
- 235 Litre capacity provides ample amounts of space.
- Taps can be mounted along the back wall or at the waste end of the bath for that added bit of flexibility.
- Pre-drilled overflow and waste hole.
- Precision engineered from acrylic and reinforced by an 18mm thick base board. All neatly held together with layers of fibreglass.
- Strong leg set included provides a sturdy platform to mount in any bathroom.
- Conforms to BS EN 14516:2006 + A1:2010.
- Crisp and modern white finish with side panel. Panel fixings will be provided.
- 10 year guarantee for that added peace of mind.
- N.B Please not waste position may vary.
Screen Features and Benefits:
- 5mm toughened safety glass, framed with polished profiles.
- Fully fixed screen reduces wear on seals for a longer life.
- Includes fittings for installation.
- Includes a fixed towel rail
- Screen conforms to BS EN 14428:2015 and is CE marked.
- Adjustability of 25mm (780-805mm)
Please note – measure the height of the bath panel and set the bath to this dimension from the floor to the underside of the bath rim.
|Warranty (years)||10 Years|
£229.97 (Inc. VAT)