Double Ended Curved Bath 1700 x 700mm - 8 Jet Whirlpool
£279.97 (Inc. VAT)
Hot baths are great, but the water holds even more benefits if you get it moving. A whirlpool system works by re-circulating bath water through a number of jets to provide streams of bubbled water. This allows you to lie back, close your eyes and receive your very own personal massage.
There are also some great health benefits to whirlpool baths; improved overall circulation, stress and anxiety relief, pain relief and even dermatological benefits. There are a raft of good reasons to have a whirlpool bath.
Specific areas are targeted by each of the jet streams, which combine to work out your kinks and cover you in a hot blanket of bubbles. The strength of this massage is determined by the amount of air mixed with the water. You can set the level yourself with choices between a gentle massage and a stronger more vigorous workout.
Ceramica baths from Plumbworld provide more than just practical bathing solutions. They bring stylish, innovative and unique bath designs that are built to stand the test of time. This bath is manufactured using cast acrylic sheets for sanitary ware purposes, is reinforced with GRP and has a fully encapsulated wooden baseboard.
The Whirlpool Bath takes no more space in the bathroom suite than the standard version. All systems fit within the confines of the bath.
The Essentials Acrylic Bath Panel 1700mm is the perfect panel for this whirlpool bath, with its flexibility able to adequately accommodate the whirlpool pipes that sit behind the panel and under the bath. It will finish off the bath look beautifully. This panel is available as an additional item when you add this bath to your basket.
Features and Benefits:
- 8 Jet Whirlpool System (pre-installed)
- High quality Whirlpool jets with chrome finish
- Suitable for installation in all bathroom suites.
- 3 speed settings
- Silent Air control power adjustment
- Pneumatic on/off button
- Self-draining pipework
- Features a small efficient pump makes less noise and uses less energy
- Pre mounted pump for quick and easy installation
- Capacity = 152 Litres
- Made from Lucite sheet acrylic
- Fully encapsulated 18mm Base Board
- Comes pre drilled for a centre waste and overflow
- Leg set included
- Produced in accordance to EN198 (BS4305) European Norms for Bathtub
- Bath finish is white
Click HERE for more information
Please note that the position of the controls on the bath may differ from those shown
- Do not use bathroom cleaning products on the whirlpool bath. Use only mild soapy water and a soft cloth.
|Warranty (years)||2 Years|
|Number of Jets||8|
|Jet Type||Standard Whirlpool|
|Jets speed adjustable||Yes|
|Multi Colour Lights||No|
|Product net weight (KG)||28 Kg|
|Complies to British Standard||• EN198 (BS4305)|
£279.97 (Inc. VAT)