Bristan Renaissance Sink Mixer Brushed Nickel - RS SNK EF BN
£152.94 (Inc. VAT)
Plumbworld has the lowest price for this product!
The Bristan Renaissance Easyfit Sink Mixer Brushed Nickel is an elegant kitchen mixer tap with clean curves inspired by the Italian Renaissance period. This compact monobloc tap is simple to install with the Easyfit base which comes included so it is ideal for remodelling your kitchen and giving it a whole new look.
The graceful lines and simple, practical design of this kitchen mixer tap make it ideal for either a traditional or a modern kitchen. The swan-neck spout has an elegant curve and swivels to wherever you need the flow of water, and, it has sufficient space to fill large pans. The metal control levers have charming old-fashioned style white ceramic grips, and on the ends, in a small ceramic circle, they are clearly marked in black, HOT and COLD. They move smoothly with the gentlest of touches and make adjusting the water flow to obtain the perfect temperature simple. They have ¼ turn ceramic disc valves which will give you with excellent reliability and durability, and which also ensure that this tap never drips.
The lovely brushed nickel finish has a distinctive, dignified look to embellish your kitchen, and will keep looking good with little effort. The solid brass construction of the body means that you will enjoy years of trouble-free service, and fitting this monobloc kitchen mixer tap is simple with the flexible tails and the included Easyfit base.
The Bristan Renaissance Easyfit Sink Mixer brushed Nickel comes with a full five-year guarantee, so you can enjoy carefree dishwashing for a long, long time.
- Classic Italian Renaissance style
- Luxurious brushed nickel finish
- Swivelling swan-neck spout
- Metal handles with traditional-style white ceramic grips
- Monobloc design
- Easyfit base included
- Simple to use ¼ turn ceramic disc valves
- Long-lasting ½-inch ceramic discs
- Solid brass body
- High-quality components for long working life
- Suitable for all kinds of plumbing systems
- Minimum working pressure 0.2-bar
- Maximum working pressure 8.0-bar
- Metal back nuts give extra durability
- Water label less than 33.3-L/Min
- Inlet connections- M12 x 15-mm copper connection pipes
- Flexible tails included
- Overall height 36.5-cm
- Width of taps 15-cm
- Height to beneath spout 2-cm3
- Reach of spout 18.5-cm
- 5- year manufacturer’s guarantee
£152.94 (Inc. VAT)
good product as expected good good good good good good good