Bristan Renaissance Deck Sink Mixer Chrome - RS DSM C
£149.10 (Inc. VAT)
Plumbworld has the lowest price for this product!
The Bristan Renaissance Deck Sink Mixer Chrome is an elegant kitchen mixer tap with an ornate design inspired by the Italian Renaissance period. The shiny chrome finish contrasts beautifully with the white ceramic control levers and this mixer tap would look equally good in a traditional or in a modern kitchen.
The control levers move smoothly and easily with a gentle touch to provide exact control over the water flow. With separate control of the flow of the hot and the cold water it is easy to get the perfect temperature. Each tap is clearly identified with the letters H and C in black on the small white ceramic circle on the ball where the handles attaches to the tube. The state-of-the-art ceramic disc valves housed within these taps ensure that they will never drip and provide long-lasting durability.
The unique dual flow system prevents hot water for getting into the cold mains supply and the spout swivels to get water just where you need it. The lovely swan-neck arch of the spout of this kitchen mixer tap, and its generous dimensions, allow you to place even a large saucepan comfortably underneath. The high-quality chrome finish will keep its good looks just by passing a dry cloth over the mixer after use, and the inner brass construction of the body of this mixer tap ensures that you will enjoy years of trouble-free service. Fitting this mixer is tap is easy as the curved swivelling inlet tubes can be rotated to line up with existing pipes.
The Bristan Renaissance Deck Sink Mixer Chrome has a five-year guarantee, so you can enjoy doing the washing up without worries.
- Ornate Italian Renaissance style
- Luminous chrome finish
- Generous swan-neck swivelling spout
- Metal handles with traditional-style white ceramic levers
- High-quality components for long working life
- Dual flow prevents hot water from getting into the mains supply
- Easy to use ¼ turn ceramic disc valves
- Durable ½-inch ceramic discs
- Solid brass body construction
- Compatible with all types of plumbing systems
- Minimum working pressure 0.2-bar
- Maximum working pressure 8.0-bar
- Metal back nuts for added durability
- Water label less than 58.7-L/Min
- Inlet connections- standard ½-inch BSP
- Variable distance between inlet centres from 16.5 to 24-cm
- Overall height 34-cm
- Height of taps 18-cm
- Height to beneath spout 25.5-cm
- Reach of spout 22.5-cm
- 5- year manufacturer’s guarantee
£149.10 (Inc. VAT)
|HomeSupply Discount Bathrooms & DIY||£185.06|
Prices last checked on 19/07/2019
All prices are inc VAT and include delivery charges
Price Guaranteed For
Great set of taps, they look really nice when fitted