Bristan Colonial Exposed Thermostatic Shower Valve with Fixed Head and Rigid Riser Chrome - KN2 SHXRR C
£167.61 (Inc. VAT)
Plumbworld has the lowest price for this product!
- American Colonial era design
- Luminance chrome finish
- External rigid riser
- Traditional-style overhead shower rose
- Exposed mini shower valve
- Thermostatic cartridge with pre-set temperature stop
- TMV2 thermostatic valve rating
- Includes two different flow regulators
- Brass body construction
- Working water pressure, 0.1-bar to 5.0-bar
- Suits all plumbing systems
- Ideal for retrofitting
- Adjustable distance between inlet centres from 11 to 15.5-cm
- Water Label, less than 7.5L/Min
- 15-mm compression inlet connections
- G1/2-inch outlet
- Height to overhead shower connection 97.5-cm
- Height to base of shower head 80-cm
- Extension of shower head 34.5-cm
- Shower rose diameter 10.16-cm
- Mini shower valve depth 11.4-cm
- 5-year guarantee
The Bristan Colonial Thermostatic Exposed Single Control Mini Valve with Riser has the timeless charm of the American Colonial style which will enhance both a traditional or a modern bathroom, while its advanced safety features makes this an ideal choice for a family bathroom.
The external rigid riser is topped by a small, old-style, shower rose. The single lever exposed mini shower valve provides easy control of both water temperature and flow in one compact unit. The thermostatic cartridge has a pre-set temperature stop at 42°C, making this unit ideal for safe bathing for all the family. The temperature setting can be manually adjusted if required. The TMV2 valve provides a superior level of protection as well as a higher performance level and this high-tech valve will maintain the temperature of the shower water constant to within +/- 1°C. Also, in the event of a failure of supply in either the hot or cold water, the unit will automatically shut off to avoid any risk of injury. This model also comes with two different flow regulators, allowing you to choose a flow of either 5L/Min or of 7L/Min.
The body is made of solid brass which ensures a long working life and the high-quality chrome plating will keep your new shower unit looking good for years, with little maintenance. This kit is ideal for retrofitting as the 15-mm compression inlet elbow connections swivel and can be fed either from the top, the rear, or the bottom. The inlet centres can be from 11 to 15.5-cm apart so adapting it to existing piping is easy.
This comes with a comprehensive 5-year manufacturer’s guarantee for worry-free showering.
£167.61 (Inc. VAT)