Be Modern Orlando WM 36" Fire Flat Black Glass
£439.97 (Inc. VAT)
Plumbworld has the lowest price for this product!
The beauty of this 920mm (36”) wall mounted electric fire in elegantly curved Black glass is its versatility. Modest in space requirements, but generous with warmth, comfort and light, the Orlando will enhance the ambience of your chosen room, whether cosy or cutting edge. Also available with a Flat Black Fascia.
- 920mm (36″) wall mounted electric fire featuring a flat or curved Black glass fascia
- Colour adjustable ambient backlighting in three finishes: Orange, Blue & Purple
- Realistic coal bed & distinctive flame pattern
- Latest flame technology – LED’s for long life and low energy consumption
- 1kW & 2kW heat settings and flame only setting
- Easy reach manual switches located on the right-hand side of the fire
- Flat wall fix – no flue or chimney required
- Thermostatically controlled
Width: 920mm (36”)
Flat Depth: 157mm
Curved Depth: 167mm
Min Fire Clearances
From the floor: 375mm
Manufactured in Britain For Over 50 Years
For over 50 years Be Modern has been flying the British flag, manufacturing high quality products that you can rely on. A leading UK based manufacturer employing over 400 staff across multiple sites in the North of England and one in Shrewsbury, Be Modern are continually investing in new technology and machinery.
Patent Protected Innovative Technology
Continuous investment across the board gives Be Modern a winning edge over the competition. Their in-house design teams strive to incorporate the latest innovations and technologies to meet changing trends and styles; that’s why many of their products are protected by special design patents.
Quality Design, Quality Manufacturing
Be Modern manufactures a world class product. Whether the style is traditional or contemporary, they employ the same meticulous eye for detail and the highest standards of manufacture throughout. Be Modern factories operate to ISO 9001 with internal quality management systems, applying rigorous controls to all aspects of the business.
£439.97 (Inc. VAT)