Be Modern Carina 44" Electric Suite Ivory
£699.00 (Inc. VAT)
Plumbworld has the lowest price for this product!
The Carina is simple but far from plain. This broad-shouldered 1106mm (44”) electric fireplace encloses a landscape of welcoming warmth within its widescreen fire. The overall Ivory finish of hearth, mantel and surround with picture frame profile creates a fresh, light impression.
- 44″ Electric Fireplace in Ivory finish with matching back panel and hearth
- Integrated Black electric fire with mirrored trim & realistic log bed positioned on a metal fire basket
- Latest flame technology – LED’s for long life and low energy consumption
- No chimney or recess required – flat to wall fix, ideal for any room installation
- Thermostat control for energy efficiency
- Run flame effect only for less than around £3 a year*
- Fire features 1kW and 2kW heat settings and flame only effect setting
*assuming 5hrs / 7days per week usage. NPower standard electricity tariff for NE32 3BE, 1/3/15
Width: 1106mm (44”)
Depth: (mantel top) 210mm
Hearth: (width x depth) 1106mm x 360mm
Manufactured in Britain For Over 50 Years
For over 50 years Be Modern has been flying the British flag, manufacturing high quality products that you can rely on. A leading UK based manufacturer employing over 400 staff across multiple sites in the North of England and one in Shrewsbury, Be Modern are continually investing in new technology and machinery.
Patent Protected Innovative Technology
Continuous investment across the board gives Be Modern a winning edge over the competition. Their in-house design teams strive to incorporate the latest innovations and technologies to meet changing trends and styles; that’s why many of their products are protected by special design patents.
Quality Design, Quality Manufacturing
Be Modern manufactures a world class product. Whether the style is traditional or contemporary, they employ the same meticulous eye for detail and the highest standards of manufacture throughout. Be Modern factories operate to ISO 9001 with internal quality management systems, applying rigorous controls to all aspects of the business.
£699.00 (Inc. VAT)