Be Modern 34" Devonshire Electric Suite Timber Natural Oak Chrome
£388.97 (Inc. VAT)
Plumbworld has the lowest price for this product!
As easy on the eye as it is to install, this modestly proportioned 858mm (34”) electric fireplace makes its presence felt with a bold, Natural Oak finish surround framing a widescreen electric fire in Chrome finish. The darker tone of the Anthracite hearth adds extra interest.
- 34″ Electric Fireplace in a Natural Oak finish with Anthracite Hearth
- Compact size makes it ideal for smaller living spaces
- Integrated Black electric fire with chrome trim & realistic log bed positioned on a metal fire basket
- Latest flame technology – LED’s for long life and low energy consumption
- No chimney or recess required – flat to wall fix, ideal for any room installation
- Thermostat control for energy efficiency
- Fire features 1kW & 2kW heat settings and flame only effect setting
Width: 858mm (34”)
Depth: (mantel top) 184mm
Hearth: (width x depth) 918mm x 225mm
Manufactured in Britain For Over 50 Years
For over 50 years Be Modern has been flying the British flag, manufacturing high quality products that you can rely on. A leading UK based manufacturer employing over 400 staff across multiple sites in the North of England and one in Shrewsbury, Be Modern are continually investing in new technology and machinery.
Patent Protected Innovative Technology
Continuous investment across the board gives Be Modern a winning edge over the competition. Their in-house design teams strive to incorporate the latest innovations and technologies to meet changing trends and styles; that’s why many of their products are protected by special design patents.
Quality Design, Quality Manufacturing
Be Modern manufactures a world class product. Whether the style is traditional or contemporary, they employ the same meticulous eye for detail and the highest standards of manufacture throughout. Be Modern factories operate to ISO 9001 with internal quality management systems, applying rigorous controls to all aspects of the business.
£388.97 (Inc. VAT)