Bathroom Suite Care & Repair Kit
Use the Bathroom Suite Care & Repair Kit to keep your bathroom suite in pristine condition.
Care & Repair Kit Includes:
1 x Scratch and Chip Repair Kit
1 x Bath Scuff Removing Rubber
2 x Emaille-Star Polishing Cream
Scratch and Chip Repair Kit Details:
- Can be used on Enamel, Ceramic, Acrylic, Fiberglass or Stone resin
- Suitable for baths, basin, sinks, shower trays etc
- Contains enough material for 5 average size repairs
- Keeps your bathroom accessories looking great!
- Click Here for more information on the Scratch and Chip Repair Kit
Bath Scuff Removing Rubber Details:
- Removes mould and dirt from grout
- Removes scuff marks from tiles
- Removes scuff marks from baths
- Removes stubborn water marks from baths
- Click Here for more information on the Bath Scuff Removing Rubber
Emaille-Star Polishing Cream Details:
- Emaille Star has been especially formulated to be completely compatible with enamel surfaces
- Removes lime deposits, discolouration and heavy soiling
- Also suitable for cleaning/polishing both chrome and stainless steel
- Click Here for more information on the Emaille-Star Polishing Cream
*Packaging may differ from that illustrated
£39.97 (Inc. VAT)
Bathroom Suite Care & Repair Kit ReviewsPrevious
regarding : Scratch and Chip Repair Kit Alpine White This item was purchased following a joystick attack on an acrylic corner bath ...needless to say that the joystick won !!! ...(OO)... leaving a nasty brown black trench in the bath ... Product appeared the most serious opponent to attack this nasty trench left in the bath and idiot proof to use !!! as it says in the instructions and all you might have probably read so far , it contains all you need and does the job like a professional ...
thinking about a bath resurface, contacted cramerUK who suggested I try this first. Saved a fortune ...this product has done what no other product would do and Ive tried numerous. Also has restored expensive twin sink in utility I was thinking of replacing to near new condition. Now will try the acrylic product. Excellent service from Plumbworld. Not a great internet shopper but this experience is very encouraging well done Plumbworld .
Does what it says on the tin. You cannot tell that there was ever a dent in the tub. One word of advice - its says to leave to dry for 30mins or so and then sand - do exactly that - I left it for a couple of hours (I got distracted with other jobs) and it took a lot of elbow grease to sand it evenly - I suspect it would have been easier after 30mins!
When a company didn't want to replace a damaged shower tray I had just purchased, via the internet, I thought I'd give this kit a go. Nothing to lose!? Repaired and masked a very deep scratch just a described. Even the plumber couldn't get over it. Think he'll have one in his van before long!!
This product was easy to use it has detailed instructions and the basin repair i used it for looks great,it was also delivered by Plumbword very quickly in good packaging to ensure it arrive in perfect condition.