Ceramica Arles Space Saving Toilet - Luxury Thermoset Seat
£139.94 (Inc. VAT)
Only a few left of this product!
The average bathroom in the United Kingdom still remains quite small, so finding a bathroom suite that fits within the confines of your room and still leaves a healthy amount of space to move around is paramount. This space-saving close coupled toilet from the Ceramica Arles collection is ideal for small bathrooms thanks to the short projection pan. It gives you more leg room and more room in general in which to organise your bathroom suite around.
Aside from saving space, you’ll also save water. The dual flush push button lets you choose between a half flush for liquids and a full flush for solids, so you won’t waste water unnecessarily. It also features a soft close thermoset toilet seat, making closing the seat quieter and removing the risk of impact damage by accidentally dropping the seat.
Features and benefits
- The subtle curves of this design is perfect to create a stylish look in any type of cloakroom or bathroom
- Top mounted chrome hinges with fast release to assist with maintenance and cleaning
- The space-saving projection of the toilet reduces the amount of space it requires which is ideal for bathroom suites which are on the smaller size
- 6/4 Litre Flush
- Complete with a stunning chrome dual flush push button will save you water by allowing you to choose the right flush for the situation.
- Includes a luxury thermoset soft close seat for a silent slow closing whenever you drop the seat.
- All fittings are included for a quick and easy installation.
- WRAS approved cistern fittings so that you can be assured that your fittings comply with the high standards set out by The Water Regulations Advisory Scheme
- 10 year guarantee on ceramic
- 2 year guarnatee on seat
|Toilet Guarantee||10 Years|
|Waste Outlet Type||Horizontal|
|Water Saving Flush||Yes|
|Flush Capacity||4/6 Ltr|
|Toilet Projection||600 mm|
|Toilet Height||778 mm|
|Toilet Width||376 mm|
|Toilet Weight||37 Kg|
|Seat Guarantee||2 Years|
£139.94 (Inc. VAT)