Architeckt Stream Thermostatic Shower Tower Panel
Features and Benefits:
- High quality Stainless Steel Body
- Polished Finish
- Large fixed shower head
- 4 adjustable ABS body jets
- 1 ABS hand shower
- Stainless steel double locked hose
- Separate flow and temperature controls
- Auto shut down in the event of water shut off
- Non return valve outlets
- Easy installation
- Suitable for combi boiler systems, mains pressurised systems, pumped systems and mains cold water only systems. Not suitable for gravity fed systems.
- Minimum pressure – 2 bars
- Maximum pressure – 5 bars
- Length of shower hose: 1.5m
- Temperature Scale (min-max C): 5-50 C
- Safety Stop: 38C
- 3 years guarantee
- Conforms to BS EN 817:2008, BS EN 1111:1998, BS EN 1112:2008, BS EN 1113:2015
Architeckt Stream Thermostatic Shower Tower Panel Downloadable Documents
£169.97 (Inc. VAT)
Architeckt Stream Thermostatic Shower Tower Panel ReviewsPrevious
Spent a long time searching for a replacement for my old shower tower. This one fitted the bill exactly, and give a lovely shower and choice. Prompt delivery and easy to install together with a great price!
Easy to install, really nice looking unit, which has a highly polished, mirror like finish. Looks much more expensive than it is. Delighted with service and product.
What a product, what a price , and what service.! My friends are green with envy ....I told them that Plumbworld would solve their problem!
What a product, what a price , and what service.! My friends are green with envy ....I told them that Plumbworl to solve their problem!
Great product. I would advise you to check the dimensions of your bathroom first, as the unit is quite long. Good product though
Absolutely fantastic shower, not only looks beautiful but is really powerful. Would definitely recommend
This was one of the easiest shower unit to fit and one of the most pleasant to use