Architeckt Splash Thermostatic Shower Tower Panel Brushed Finish
This brushed finish stainless steel shower tower is the perfect design for a contemporary bathroom that needs a strong look alongside a practical shower.
- Modern brushed stainless steel
- Large fixed head and separate handheld shower attachment
- Two ABS spa jet washes
- Thermostatic controls and safety cut-off
- Automatic shutdown and non-return valve outlets
- Easily installed and compatible with a range of water and boiler systems
- Separate flow and temperature controls
- Auto shut down in the event of water shut off
- Non return valve outlets
- Easy installation
- Suitable for combi boiler systems, mains pressurised systems, pumped systems and mains cold water only systems. Not suitable for gravity fed systems.
- Minimum pressure – 2 bars
- Maximum pressure – 5 bars
- Length of shower hose: 1.5m
- Temperature Scale (min-max C): 5-50 C
- Safety Stop: 38C
- Conforms to BS EN 817:2008, BS EN 1111:1998, BS EN 1112:2008, BS EN 1113:2015
- 3 year guarantee
Finding the right shower head for your new bathroom design can be difficult if you want a practical and beautiful look. This shower tower from Architekt offers the best of both worlds with all of the functionality you need and the gorgeous brushed stainless steel finish and streamlined design that you want. The brushed stainless steel finish is a modern look that will work in any contemporary bathroom and it offers an easy to clean surface that does not suffer with finger marks, watermarks or scratches.
Featuring both a fixed head and hand shower attachment, this is a flexible design that makes it easy to use. The tower panel gives easy access to all of the separate water and temperature controls and offers a beautiful and sleek design that is simple to use. Two further jet washes add to the shower’s great features and give this shower a spa feel that is truly luxurious.
This Architeckt Splash shower tower has thermostatic controls allowing you to set the temperature and trust it will maintain it, no matter what. The automatic shutdown feature, offers you peace of mind if the system detects that water is not reaching the unit and the non-return valve outlets ensure that the water flows only in the direction you need. These two features prevent damage to the unit from the incorrect flow of water.
Further safety features include a safety cut-off if the shower reaches more than 38 degrees Celsius, while the temperature scale allows for water heated to between 5 degrees and 50 degrees Celsius. This makes the Architeckt Splash a perfect family shower that you can trust will effectively look after all family members and give peace of mind.
This shower tower is easy to install and runs perfectly on a variety of boiler and water systems including combi boiler systems, mains pressurised systems, pumped systems and mains cold water only systems, however it is not suitable for gravity fed systems. Your plumber will be able to advise if you need to have additional power units installed to ensure you get the most from the water jet functions.
We offer a 3 year guarantee on this product, giving you complete peace of mind.
*Please note that the video below shows the polished version of this brushed finish shower tower.
Architeckt Splash Thermostatic Shower Tower Panel Brushed Finish Video
Architeckt Splash Thermostatic Shower Tower Panel Brushed Finish Downloadable Documents
£169.94 (Inc. VAT)