Architeckt Skara Bath Mixer Tap
Are your bathroom taps beginning to look a bit of an eyesore? Are they tired and tarnished looking? Maybe they’re separate hot and cold taps and you want to upgrade them to a mixer. Either way the Architeckt Skara bath mixer tap is the ideal remedy.
With strong features like the square shaped handles and its glorious waterfall spout you’ll have soon forgotten about your old underperforming taps. The body is precision manufactured from solid brass and then coated luxuriously in layer upon layer of chrome plating for a durable and long-lasting finish. You won’t get any rust or nasty discolouration either!
The Skara bath mixer tap has also been engineered for all types of water system so you won’t need to stress about making sure it’s compatible with your own. Simple fit, forget and relax.
As a final seal of quality you will also be covered by the manufacturer’s brilliant 3 year guarantee.
Features and benefits:
- Durable solid brass is used in the manufacturing process.
- Jazz up your old, dull bath taps.
- Gorgeous chrome finish for a dazzling shine that not only looks good but stops dicolouration and rusting.
- Ideal for use on all types of domestic water system. Alleviate those compatibility worries.
- Standard 3/4 inch inlet connection size.
- Covered by a brilliant 3 Year guarantee provided by the manufacturer.
Flow Rate (l/min):
- 0.5 Bar: 8.4
- 1.0 Bar: 13.7
- 3.0 Bar: 22.5
Architeckt Skara Bath Mixer Tap Video
Architeckt Skara Bath Mixer Tap 360 Image
Architeckt Skara Bath Mixer Tap Downloadable Documents
|Spout Type||Waterfall Effect|
|Type of Tap||Bath Mixer Tap|
|Material||High Grade Brass|
£74.97 (Inc. VAT)