Architeckt Thermostatic Mixer Shower – Round Bar Valve with Round Drench & Adjustable Heads
£84.99 (Inc. VAT)
If you’re bathroom has a hunger for something that’s modern, stylish and most importantly something that functions safely then the Architeckt round thermostatic shower valve and complete riser system is the ideal filling.
It benefits from a convenient handset which is adjustable to suit a wide variety of heights and of course the huge drencher head to really energise even the sleepiest of morning people. The adjustable fixing points on the riser rail are brilliant and allow you to retrofit your old shower with minimal mess and fuss. To top of a beautiful design both the valve and riser kit are finished in a bright, high quality chrome.
For a reliable and durable product, the valve is constructed from solid brass using only the best manufacturing techniques. The valve is thermostatically controlled meaning that water temperatures remain at the same level no matter what else is running in elsewhere in the house. This shower is truly safe for all the family to use.
Features and Benefits:
- Exposed rounded shower valve with thermostatic control – Safety is as the forefront of our shower design and always will be.
- Two beautiful controls, one for temperature and the other for flow rates.
- Solid brass valve for extreme durability and strength.
- Stainless steel riser system
- Gorgeous chrome plated finish on both the riser kit and the valve.
- Drencher head (200mm x 200mm).
- ABS Handset also finished in chrome. Supplied with an adjustable holder.
- Diverter valve switches between the drencher head or handset (These cannot be used in conjunction with one another).
- Adjustable height riser rail to accommodate different mounting point requirements during installation.
- CE Approved.
- Backed by a free 10-year guarantee*
- Minimum Bar Pressure: 0.5 mbar
- Maximum Bar Pressure: 6.0 mbar
- Tube Diameter: 22-24 mm
- Length Of Shower Hose: 1500 mm
- Shower Arm Projection: 320 mm
- Adjustability of Riser Rail Kit 1000 mm to 1200 mm
- Measurement from valve to top bracket: 785mm
- Pipe Centres: 150 mm
- Water Inlet size of Bar Mixer: 3/4
Flow Rates (l/min):
- 0.5 bar - 5.5
- 1.0 bar - 7.5
- 2.0 bar - 9.5
- 3.0 bar - 12.0
*10-year guarantee excludes the cartridge and shower hose, which are covered for 12 months.
Architeckt Thermostatic Mixer Shower – Round Bar Valve with Round Drench & Adjustable Heads Video
|Low Pressure Suitable||Yes|
|Combi Boiler Suitable||Yes|
|High Pressure Suitable||Yes|
£84.99 (Inc. VAT)
Interest Free Credit Available
3 monthly instalments £28.33 = £84.99
I would recommend this mixer shower if you are looking for a decent quality shower at a reasonable price. It does everything a shower should do and looks lovely on my quadrant shower cubicle. The delivery service from Plumworld was excellent too.
Bought this as a stop gap when my shower broke. However will not be bothering to buy a more expensive one. Great flow rate, easy to put together and looks great! The adjustable height makes it a good fit for odd spaces
Very nice looking unit and works very well. I did have a small leak initially from one of the valve units on the main mixer bar due to it not being fully tightened. This was easy to correct and now everything is fine.
Really lovely shower, fantastic that you can adjust the height of the main shower. Love it, looks really stylish as well.
Excellent value for money well made and very easy to assemble, my customer was very happy this item after install