Architeckt Overbath Wall Mounted Filler & Head Kit
The simple to use and modern styled Architeckt Overbath wall mounted bath filler is design to look good no matter the setting in which it's installed. It can be easily attached to your bathroom wall reducing the amount of clutter around the lip of the bath.
The mixer and kit are finished with a brilliant high-quality chrome that’s easy to keep clean and looking fresh for longer. Underneath the chrome is a solid brass body to create a robust and durable product which will last for years to come.
Flow and temperature are controlled using a set of fantastically reliable ceramic disc cartridges. They won't wear out like ordinary washers which means they won't start dripping.
The other major advantage to this filler is thermostatic technology. No matter what is going on elsewhere in the house you won't need to worry about fluctuations in water temperature. Not only is this a comfort but it's also a brilliant safety feature if you have older or younger people leaving in the house.
As a final seal of approval with these bath taps you'll recieve a 5 year manufacturer warranty.
Features and Benefits:
- Extra safety is supplied through an auto shut down system in the event of the hot or cold water supply shutting down.
- Suitable for use with all plumbing systems.
- Includes two outlets.
- Non-return valve outlets.
- Features a hot water inlet indicator.
- Easy to install and maintain.
- Also includes a shower head and hose.
- Manufactured from solid brass with zinc handles
- Finished in an attractive chrome
- Thermostatic technology will consistently maintain your chosen temperature, regardless of water system use elsewhere in your home.
- A 5 year manufacturer guarantee is included against manufacturing defects
- 0.1bar: 6.0 (l/min)
- 0.5bar: 8.3 (l/min)
- 1 bar: 12.0 (l/min)
- 2 bar: 18.5 (l/min)
- 3 bar: 22.5 (l/min)
Architeckt Overbath Wall Mounted Filler & Head Kit Video
|Type of Tap||Bath Shower Mixer Tap|
|Material||High Grade Brass|
£59.94 (Inc. VAT)
Architeckt Overbath Wall Mounted Filler & Head Kit ReviewsPrevious
It was very difficult to find a wall mounted overbath shower. So glad I came across this one. It took 10 minutes to fit and looks great. There's no need to adjust the temperature as it always stays set the same. The only small thing is that the wall holder for the shower is quite lightweight compared to the one I have been using, so I kept the original and shower fits in it very well.
Bought this as was good price ordered it came quickly as suggested on delivery order .Very pleased with quality of product
About half the price of the ones at local B&Q!! Looks the job too
Bath mixer very good but i made a mistake thinking 2 metre head would give us decent pressure through the taps even, Not sure if it is worth lifting tank or adding a pump or buying taps with out mixer open to advice.